Chapala.com Webboard

I lost my receipt for my first shot at the technology institute,

Go online to mivacuna.salud.gob.mx and enter your CURP number and check the 'I'm not a robot" box. Print the next page--the one with the box that says you are successfully registered. Then click the green box that refers to Expediente de vacunación. It will print the vaccine registration confirmation page with the QR codes that are needed.

Then, fingers crossed, go to cvcovid.salud.gob.mx, and hope you are in luck.  Where it says "Introducir CURP" enter your CURP and, again, check the "I'm not a robot" box. You'll get one of several messages, including "wait," "processing," "come back later," or downloaded (descargar). When you get to the download option, it will download the (hopefully correct--mine is not) first vaccine confirmation. You only have 90 minutes from the download notice to download to your laptop....pay attention to where your downloads are set up. Also, the form will only download to the original registration cell phone or email, whichever you provided when you initially registered on the federal site.

If you have trouble, PM me your CURP and I'll see how far I can get for you.

If this doesn't work, I have heard (but not done this personally) of friends who went to the old municipal building in Chapala (the yellow one on the corner) and were successful in getting their first shot record.

Hopefully you have photocopies of your Permanente and ID; however, you may have an issue without these documents to present. If that happens, I'd suggest you go to the (current, red brick) municipal building and, on the second floor directly across from the stairs, you can apply for a constancia de residencia (or something closely named) with a birth certificate and bill; you might need a little finagling and clarification... The cost is around $70 and takes an hour or so to prepare and have signed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2