Chapala.com Webboard

2nd A-Z shot?

I really do wish it would be updated sooner. Nobody can plan on such short notice. If Chapala can get the updates YESTERDAY, they must have gotten the information from an official source. Something wrong with this picture??????

5 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

The early information has been known to change. 

If they announce on Tuesday morning that shots are available Tues-Fri from 8am to 4pm, and a shot is important.... I for one would have no problem finding time in those 4 days.

However, I'm not seeing as yet 4 days (Tues-Fri) listed. I'll be delighted if this is so.

Lexy

I am surprised the our Laison Person Hector is not more involved in passing along this kind of information,  or for that matter  the respective  foreign Consulate. Regardless what other posters think ,in my opinion this sort of situation justifies better communication with the foreign community 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, lakeside7 said:

I am surprised the our Laison Person Hector is not more involved in passing along this kind of information,  or for that matter  the respective  foreign Consulate. Regardless what other posters think ,in my opinion this sort of situation justifies better communication with the foreign community 

Hector posted this same info TWO DAYS AGO on his FB page.  

18 hours ago, Ferret said:

You mean it WILL be there. Still showing info for the 3rd to the 6th of August.

No I did not mean will be there... the information regarding Jalisco program needing appointments, and Federal program not ..is there.

The dates and places will be there when finalized . ...Usually Tuesday morning as I posted previously.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, gringal said:

He should have posted it elsewhere as well.  Not everyone is on Facebook, or wants to be.

We're in Mexico.  95% of my Mexican contacts (vendors, workers, friends, stores, restaurants) are on FACEBOOK and WHATSAPP.  You want to wait here for something served up on a silver platter, be my guest.  

I am not a huge FB fan, but I'm not stupid either.  I go where the info is.  Here, I use FB to see about local crimes, local sales, local and state-wide news.  

My FB account is a fake name, a fake email, allows no contact from others, have never seen an ad on FB.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

No I did not mean will be there... the information regarding Jalisco program needing appointments, and Federal program not ..is there.

The dates and places will be there when finalized . ...Usually Tuesday morning as I posted previously.

Lost indeed...for sure you have lost me!!!

3 hours ago, Bisbee Gal said:

We're in Mexico.  95% of my Mexican contacts (vendors, workers, friends, stores, restaurants) are on FACEBOOK and WHATSAPP.  You want to wait here for something served up on a silver platter, be my guest.  

I am not a huge FB fan, but I'm not stupid either.  I go where the info is.  Here, I use FB to see about local crimes, local sales, local and state-wide news.  

My FB account is a fake name, a fake email, allows no contact from others, have never seen an ad on FB.  

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, gringal said:

A "silver platter"???

Since when should one have to go on a "social media" site to get general information?  Get real.

You may be surprised to learn that far far far more expats here are on FB than on this forum.  Times change.  

• Like 1

It is not a question of being bullied but being practical, if there is important information you need that you can only get on facebookxican sites  then you get on facebook or do not get the information. You do not have to give personal information on facebook you can make email and phoney names if you are afraid they breach your privacy.. 

• Like 1