Chapala.com Webboard

HELP! Please help save my life.... UNGENT.

7 hours ago, Fred Habacht said:

Low or less than optimal O2 causes anger;  damage to some bodily organs ; ignorance, anxiety and the feeling that no one respects your opinions...lesser conduct usually shows a desire to post pictures and push recommendations that are wrong or will harm you.

I agree with Fred. I am going leave with that. 

• Thanks 1

A little off the main topic BUT since Angus is there, and others might consider it, please take note:  Cihuatlán (where he went to some kind of small clinic... not the place I saw on TV news this a.m.) is in the middle of a "more-then-they-can-cope-with" outbreak of Delta Variant. Hospital is overwhelmed, plus does NOT have  good ICU equipment if/when needed. Spreading to other towns nearby---- 3 whose names I didn't write down in time, plus showing up in Manzanillo. That means Barra and Melaque can hardly avoid it.

Suggesting NOT a good time for anyone to be thinking of a trip in that direction. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Has any of you bickerers and hijackers heard from Angus? Is he OK? Please, please stop acting like children and show some compassion for a person who is asking us for help. It is not about you and your egos, it is about a fellow human who needs any assistance that can be given him. For him it is a life or death experience and not time to enjoy a battle of wits. I do not know the area he is in so cannot suggest anything to him other than to get a doctor to the house to give him medical assistance. If I had more info I would certainly call somewhere to get him help, even an ambulance.  

Just grow up and help him. Does anyone know how he is?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, luvsdawgs said:

Has any of you bickerers and hijackers heard from Angus? Is he OK? Please, please stop acting like children and show some compassion for a person who is asking us for help. It is not about you and your egos, it is about a fellow human who needs any assistance that can be given him. For him it is a life or death experience and not time to enjoy a battle of wits. I do not know the area he is in so cannot suggest anything to him other than to get a doctor to the house to give him medical assistance. If I had more info I would certainly call somewhere to get him help, even an ambulance.  

Just grow up and help him. Does anyone know how he is?

Very few really care what happens to him. If they did, the posts would not be like they are, and certainly they would only be things that would benefit him directly. Sad.

• Sad 1

He's a human being. Most people do care and, if nothing else, the squabbling is keeping this thread at the top of the list. Angus is either laughing his head off or is in deep shit. If anyone has been able to communicate with him, in any way, please relieve our anxiety.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1