Chapala.com Webboard

Reloading Telcel Paquetes Amigo Sin Limite

Mr Sim AKA Telcel has many different Paquetes Amigo sin Limite available from one day on up. The OP needs to reload online with the Paquete Amigo Sin Límite 200 which is 30 days, 3GB of data, and North America included/ It is on the website 

https://www.telcel.com/personas/telefonia/amigo/paquetes-end/paquetes-amigo-sin-limite

1.JPG

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

Sn. Slim has figured out multiple ways to get into your pocket, many times without you even having a clue. He did not become one of the worlds richest persons by entirely honest means!!!

If you think America Movil is making such a killing then buy the stock and you too can be rich. 

18 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

Mr Sim AKA Telcel has many different Paquetes Amigo sin Limite available from one day on up. The OP needs to reload online with the Paquete Amigo Sin Límite 200 which is 30 days, 3GB of data, and North America included/ It is on the website 

https://www.telcel.com/personas/telefonia/amigo/paquetes-end/paquetes-amigo-sin-limite

1.JPG

I renew my package every 30 days at OXXO with $200 cash.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

I don't detect any limitations in his OP and since there are so many OXXO's around,it's an easy option for them or anyone else for that matter. Our closest OXXO is only about 50 yards away.

The OP was asking why they got a different package than by paying in person than they did online......... Logic says they want to do it online. 

For many of us going to an Oxxo requires getting in a car and driving.  Paying every bill online  saves gas & time, and in some cases a charge by the physical location to do it for you. That is a benefit of having internet. 

2 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

The OP was asking why they got a different package than by paying in person than they did online......... Logic says they want to do it online. 

For many of us going to an Oxxo requires getting in a car and driving.  Paying every bill online  saves gas & time, and in some cases a charge by the physical location to do it for you. That is a benefit of having internet. 

Logic really says that they don't want to get ripped of is all.

• Sad 1

I transferred 200 pesoa from my bank to Telcel. My phone was never upgraded and I have no balance. Telcel recognizes the payment. I have no idea why the payment was never recorded in my phone. MI Telcel account history shows no purchase on the date involved. Whenever I pay by cash, the device almost immediately acknowledges the payment - but nothing in this case. The Telcel office in Laguna shows the deposit and tells me I am out of balance. End of story. Is there any way I can convince Telcel that they did not give me the upgrade?