Chapala.com Webboard

Easiest Pfizer vaccination

15 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

In France, they require a Covid vax card for entry to restaurants, clubs, sporting events. People with a lot of public exposure, such as public bus drivers and taxi cabs are also needing the card. The public is not grumbling at all. 

I have no problem with vax passports, but let's be honest.  There are demonstrations in France and some in Italy; it's been all over CNN and MSNBC this morning.  

https://apnews.com/article/europe-health-coronavirus-pandemic-dc03061cb033cb4181ff5424acb9ed63

PARIS (AP) — Some 160,000 people, including far-right activists and members of France’s yellow vest movement, protested Saturday across the country against a bill requiring everyone to have a special virus pass to enter restaurants and mandating COVID-19 vaccinations for all health care workers.

Similar protests were held in neighboring Italy.

Police fired water cannons and tear gas on rowdy protesters in Paris, although most gatherings were orderly.

I thought all Covid-19 shots were free in the US. Earlier this year I went to the closest site where the vaccine shots were being given in Seattle and got each of my 2 Pfizer shots for free.

Maybe if you are not covered by Medicare you have to pay. 

3 minutes ago, johanson said:

I thought all Covid-19 shots were free in the US. Earlier this year I went to the closest site where the vaccine shots were being given in Seattle and got each of my 2 Pfizer shots for free.

All vax is free to people in US (and most countries).  https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/no-cost.html#:~:text=Anyone in the United States,immigration or health insurance status.

Be Aware of Scams

If anyone asks you to pay for access to a COVID-19 vaccine, you can bet it’s a scam. Don’t share your personal or financial information if someone calls, texts, or emails you promising access to a vaccine for an extra fee.

COVID-19 vaccination providers cannot:

• Charge you for a vaccine
  • Charge you directly for any administration fees, copays, or coinsurance
  • Deny vaccination to anyone who does not have health insurance coverage, is underinsured, or is out of network
  • Charge an office visit or other fee to the recipient if the only service provided is a COVID-19 vaccination
  • Require additional services in order for a person to receive a COVID-19 vaccine; however, additional healthcare services can be provided at the same time and billed as appropriate

COVID-19 vaccination providers can:

6 hours ago, johanson said:

No, Pete not associated with Medicare otherwise no one under 65 could be vaccinated for free. And yes, free to all.... even my 13 YO grandson has had his for quite some time.

As stated above.  Went to University of Guadalajara campus at Revolution y Olympia yesterday for second dose of Pfizer.  Easy, peasy.  In and out in 20 minutes - no questions asked about where we live.  Just had to show our reservation QR code. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2021 at 9:46 PM, Ezzie said:

As stated above.  Went to University of Guadalajara campus at Revolution y Olympia yesterday for second dose of Pfizer.  Easy, peasy.  In and out in 20 minutes - no questions asked about where we live.  Just had to show our reservation QR code. 

Yes but only for second dose. They don't do first dose of pfizer anymore in gdl. Only Astra and a chinese one from now on.