Chapala.com Webboard

Facilitator/Backdoor citizenship application

Is there some backdoor way to submit an application for citizenship based on residency, like by hiring an attorney, paying a facilitator, or bribing SEGOB?

Rogelio Funes Mori received his naturalization certificate a month ago. He didn't even apply until after SRE had closed the process. The process has not reopened so what gives? Clearly they made an exception and are somehow able to receive and process applications..who do I need to pay off because I'm so frustrated at waiting for the opportunity for them to tell me I don't know Mexican history well enough. 

Last time this suspended SRE trámite was discussed in DOF was Sept of 2020. 

3 hours ago, Travelero said:

Is there some backdoor way to submit an application for citizenship based on residency, like by hiring an attorney, paying a facilitator, or bribing SEGOB?

Rogelio Funes Mori received his naturalization certificate a month ago. He didn't even apply until after SRE had closed the process. The process has not reopened so what gives? Clearly they made an exception and are somehow able to receive and process applications..who do I need to pay off because I'm so frustrated at waiting for the opportunity for them to tell me I don't know Mexican history well enough. 

Last time this suspended SRE trámite was discussed in DOF was Sept of 2020. 

SRE offices have all been open since January for Passport services, but nothing shows re naturalization. 

Always in all countries such services exist for important persons ie Harry from England getting a green card in USA while the USA wasn't doing that. 

Have you checked the SRE office in Mexico City?  If they are processing nationalization at any office it would be there. 

As far as getting special treatment there have been a couple of cities that were in the past a bit lax on exams, Colima & Toluca come to mind, while Guadalajara has been over difficult. . But all the papers will be processed in Mexico City after the local deligacion is done,  so no matter what a local office does, if DF is not processing them nothing will happen

Possibly if you register and try to make an appointment..

https://citas.sre.gob.mx/account-register

• Like 1