Chapala.com Webboard

Seamstress

Zeb

I had used a seamstress I liked in Chapala, however, I cannot now find her location.  If anyone knows of seamstresses in Chapala, please let me know.

I already know about Rosie and someone else in Ajijic, however, that is not for whom I am searching.

12 hours ago, Zeb said:

Is Oh Shirt the name of the shop?

Yes.  Here is a link for facebook.  Directions are on the right side.  You can also search using Oh Shirt Chapala  and there are other entries for this business.  https://www.facebook.com/ohshirtchapala/?ref=page_internal

The photo that Brian provided is NOT Oh Shirt.  

On 7/13/2021 at 9:28 AM, Zeb said:

I had used a seamstress I liked in Chapala, however, I cannot now find her location.  If anyone knows of seamstresses in Chapala, please let me know.

I already know about Rosie and someone else in Ajijic, however, that is not for whom I am searching.

331-763-8554  • Rosey 331 738-1814.  • Rosey

In Chapala, Sastreria Karla, on Del Velesco (between Degollado and Miguel Martinez) 13:00-19:00 tel 332-131-5521. Turn at Bus station on Miguel Martinez to Rt on Acapulco to Rt on Del Velasco. Brown door on left

1 hour ago, geeser said:
331-763-8554  • Rosey 331 738-1814.  • Rosey

In Chapala, Sastreria Karla, on Del Velesco (between Degollado and Miguel Martinez) 13:00-19:00 tel 332-131-5521. Turn at Bus station on Miguel Martinez to Rt on Acapulco to Rt on Del Velasco. Brown door on left

Thanks.  I will try to locate.  The lady I have gone to in Ajijic is okay, but has no full length mirror and, really, that is a huge impediment.  I don't understand why she did not allow for this.  I cannot tell if something looks right or if the length is good.

On 7/14/2021 at 7:47 AM, ibarra said:

Yes.  Here is a link for facebook.  Directions are on the right side.  You can also search using Oh Shirt Chapala  and there are other entries for this business.  https://www.facebook.com/ohshirtchapala/?ref=page_internal

The photo that Brian provided is NOT Oh Shirt.  

Thanks ibarra -- I edited my post to eliminate any confusion.  - Brian D.