Chapala.com Webboard

QR Code on certificado de vacunacion not good

Two things. Thing one. The QR is the double-check validation. Here is what it says on my certificate just to the right of the code (sic.): 

Para validar la autenticidad de éste documento, por favor escanee el
código QR que debe abrir la página https://cvcovid.salud.gob.mx
To validate the authenticity of this document, please scann the QR
code that should open the page https://cvcovid.salud.gob.mx.

And thing two. My android phone camera (Ver. 10) shows a small button on the bottom right whenever it sees a QR Code. No need for a special app. But you are correct Mostlylost, many of the QR apps are disease ridden and will attempt to steal your stuff.

17 hours ago, fishcake said:

Has anyone tried reading their QR code.? We have 2 certificado and not seeing any info. The QR on my CURP gives me information

Just got our certs... apparently Sunday morning is a good time 😄 IMO you don't need to care about the QR code. The fine print at the bottom right tells you in both languages that it's for validating the document for anyone (eg travel?) interested, THEY can scan the QR code or enter the salud.gob etc. page.  Yes, your CURP should come up. Then the process has to be followed to take you past that to the original certificate relative to this particular QR code..

• Like 1

natasha you need to show the qr in France if you want to enter a restaurant or a mall so do not think for one minute that that code is going to be unimportant. As it is  I have the QR for a vaccine that is not recognized so I will not be able to enter anyways  but people with the right vaccines will be able to. I have a feeling it will be the same to take a plane etc.. it is the future that code will show very useful, it should be correct. I downloaded the app in my phone and checked mine and it is correct.

Google: cvcovid.salud.gob.mx

Enter your curp #

I am not a robot

Look for:

It will reply we are searching then email sent to the email account you registered with.

It will come in - a few mins.  Save it in your docs & print it out.  It is only good for 90 mins.  Then you have to request again.

• Like 1

Please note it can take more than a few minutes for you certificate to appear on your e mail. After receiving an answer that they could not find any records of my vaccination I received a certificate 2 weeks later. 

I got one shot in Jalisco and one in Chiapas it may have ben the reason but it sur did not appear in a few minutes. Anyways , I received it when I tried again and  the code was correct so all is well.