Chapala.com Webboard

I would appreciate some guidance by PM

I ask for PM because I don't want to get into some long, drawn out thread.

My wife got Covid 19 when she went to see her family in Panama. She is recovering there, but it looks like it will be a long haul.

I need to get vaccinated. I am looking to go to Tijuana, crossing the bridge and go (where). Come back and go again for the second shot.

If you have done this, please walk me through it step-by-step.

PM please.

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, bmh said:

Why don t you get vaccinated here? They were vaccinating all last week with various vaccine , one of them Astreca Zeneca so why would you go to Tijuana?

He requested a PM. He also stated, Tijuana, THEN cross the bridge. There he can get a choice of shots. Three of which are currently regarded as better than AZ.

Sorry for adding to the public part Eric. There are a few threads already about booking in the USA. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Eric Blair said:

I ask for PM because I don't want to get into some long, drawn out thread.

My wife got Covid 19 when she went to see her family in Panama. She is recovering there, but it looks like it will be a long haul.

I need to get vaccinated. I am looking to go to Tijuana, crossing the bridge and go (where). Come back and go again for the second shot.

If you have done this, please walk me through it step-by-step.

PM please.

Thanks.

Go to the San Carlos forum and ask there. They are much more in tune with what you want to know...

Most folks in San Carlos cross into US at Nogales, an easy 4 hour drive.  San Carlos to Tijuana is 11 hours.  I'd imagine San Carlos expats who wanted vax in US would go to AZ, not CA. 

There is a forum for expats in northern Baja to get info related to Tijuana and US border area.  http://bajanomad.com/