Chapala.com Webboard

Flying to US and back with temporal residency

I know this has been answered and I apologize for asking but am in a rush and couldn’t find the info with a quick search. 

I am flying to the US with dogs from Bone Voyage and this is my first time flying since we got our temporal residency. I know it is important for me to check a certain box or something when I go to immigration before I check in but I cannot remember what. Any information would be greatly appreciated 🌹

At the top of the immigration form write "Temporal Residente"  Do this on both the upper and lower part of the form.  Mark the "other" box for reason for travel.  I just looked at the last form I filled out and it looks like this might have been removed.  Safe travels.

Assuming Guadalajara. Go to the immigration  window (near international arrivals.)  Full out a FMM.  As prev poster said mark residente temporal on the top of both parts of the form. Then the immigration agent will stamp the form. When you check in at the airline they will take the small bottom section. Keep the large top section to turn in when you re-enter Mexico.

Get extra forms so you can fill the out in advance the next time.

Also don't forget to get your covid test 3 days or less before your flight

22 minutes ago, MXConnie said:

At the top of the immigration form write "Temporal Residente"  Do this on both the upper and lower part of the form.  Mark the "other" box for reason for travel.  I just looked at the last form I filled out and it looks like this might have been removed.  Safe travels.

The "Other" box has been moved to the greyed area that says official use. I checked it anyway and it wasn't brought up.