Chapala.com Webboard

New Rehab / Care home Lower San Antonio?

I'm sure I saw this somewhere recently---- ether on this board, in the Guad Reporter, or???  Asking for a person who does not do "boards" but may have need soon, and this location would be excellent "in case".

Thanks in advance.

Mi Casita has a facility now in SAT at Gonzalez Gallo #70. One friend has been there a month or 2 and has been receiving excellent care. Another friend should be transferred there today from a hospital in Guadalajara for rehab after a leg operation.

I know of Mi Casita and agree.... great facility.  Wherever I saw this it referred specifically to the block heading towards the lake between Ramón Corona and La Paz, on San José  If I ever find it I'll let you know.  Meanwhile..... thanks to responders.

HAHAHA!  Never mind.... found it myself.  Old lady brain finally thought "you've checked everywhere else.... try the Ojo"... and sure enough, THERE was their ad.  Only strange thing is the actual building ( west side of San José, about 3 doors up from LaPaz) has no signage of any sort to indicate they exist. Soft opening? Hidden location? Hhmmmmm....

PM if you want to know more as I don't want to "promote" a facility I know nothing about.