Chapala.com Webboard

UROLOGIST

Dr. Fabian at Quality Care is very good and experienced. He can also perform minor surgeries and advanced testing such as cystography in your bladder. Very sincere, very smart. He only comes in from Guadalajara one day per week. Call Lety for an appointment. After all this time (2 months?) Telmex still has their phones all screwed up. Lety is using her cel. Try 332 785 0259.

I think MC means Mainecoones, who would not be much help to you since he lost his genitals in an industrial accident ( sewage explosion))

for clarity. Snopes says this just a rumor about MC

1 minute ago, CHILLIN said:

Dr. Fabian at Quality Care is very good and experienced. He can also perform minor surgeries and advanced testing such as cystography in your bladder. Very sincere, very smart. He only comes in from Guadalajara one day per week. Call Lety for an appointment. After all this time (2 months?) Telmex still has their phones all screwed up. Lety is using her cel. Try 332 785 0259.

Thank you.

I checked out Dr. Fabian at Quality care but found Dr. Daniel Hernandez at the large clinic in Riberas (it is on the south side of the carretera. I think it was called Chapala Med but it has changed it's name.) much more helpful and attentive knowlegeable and cheaper and much more experienced.  He did a TURP operation on me (he has done over 900 of them) and it was perfect. 331 411 2702. Like Dr. Fabian he only comes one day a week from Guadalajara.

26 minutes ago, cedros said:

I checked out Dr. Fabian at Quality care but found Dr. Daniel Hernandez at the large clinic in Riberas (it is on the south side of the carretera. I think it was called Chapala Med but it has changed it's name.) much more helpful and attentive knowlegeable and cheaper and much more experienced.  He did a TURP operation on me (he has done over 900 of them) and it was perfect. 331 411 2702. Like Dr. Fabian he only comes one day a week from Guadalajara.

26 minutes ago, cedros said:

Thank you.