Chapala.com Webboard

Pizza 2 Go-Go

mexijims1

On 6/4/2021 at 3:46 PM, mexijims1 said:

Located in Plaza Bugambillas on the Second Floor, over El Torito.

How is it, for those that have tried it?

Josh from M and J Pizza owns this so if you had a pizza from M and J  then you know what he stands for cause its my go to pizza joint also.

UGH, we are not talking about M&J 's schedule.  We are talking about Pizza 2 Go Go !! 

I thought I read that Pizza 2 Go Go is open 2-9 pm Tues- Sat. 

I like Josh, think he pronounced his name: Josue? --first met him when he worked at Perry's, before he opened M&J Pizza.   He is a good man.  

Thanks.

1 hour ago, NuevaVida said:

You can call directly, or WhatsApp (I did that in Spanish). +52 331 438 4969 

When did you WhatsApp them? I tried that a month ago and they answered me two days later!  Said they only take orders by phone.  And yes my WhatsApp was sent to them in Spanish (though they answered in English).

• 2 weeks later...

Since we have been without power from 8:30 last night until 3:30 this afternoon, took advantage of their delivery service to order a vegetarian pizza from Pizza 2 Go Go and the pizza and service were just GREAT !

Josue,  the owner, formerly of Perry's and partner in M&J Pizza, said when I was ordering that they could use more business due mostly to the pandemic.  So, please utilize and patronize a very good pizzeria !!!  We need to keep them in business now more than ever !!

Thanks.  

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for making the posts about this place! I first met him with Perry about 5-6 years ago. He remembered my house when it was blue with a zigzag stripe  and that I want the ingredients on top of the cheese and what I order is named after me in Edmonton's best pizza restaurant as Peter's special. Double pepperoni, bacon,mushrooms and onions. $170+$30delivery plus tip and it arrived 20 minutes early. SUPERB!!!!

pedro kertesz

• 5 months later...

Still a great place -- I am going there about twice a month for carryout. He has great pizzas at reasonable prices ! 

Josue could use some more business, though. Please give him a try to keep this business open !! 

Too many good places in keep closing here!  Much more difficult to stay open during these crazy Covid times !    

Besides Dominos, Adelitas is good for delivery; we phone in order around 4pm and ask for it in a 30 minute timeframe near our dinner hour.  It's good pizza (NY style), though limited versions and toppings.  They are in SAT and we are Ajijic Centro and they are dependable.  200p min. order for free delivery. 

See their website for weekday discounts on deliver/takeaway.  We got full rack ribs last night---20% off Tuesdays.  Very meaty and tender, we will get 3 meals out of them for discounted 279p (before tip).   https://adelitabarandgrill.com/menu/meal-delivery-food-to-go/

On 12/15/2021 at 9:48 AM, Bisbee Gal said:

Besides Dominos, Adelitas is good for delivery; we phone in order around 4pm and ask for it in a 30 minute timeframe near our dinner hour.  It's good pizza (NY style), though limited versions and toppings.  They are in SAT and we are Ajijic Centro and they are dependable.  200p min. order for free delivery. 

See their website for weekday discounts on deliver/takeaway.  We got full rack ribs last night---20% off Tuesdays.  Very meaty and tender, we will get 3 meals out of them for discounted 279p (before tip).   https://adelitabarandgrill.com/menu/meal-delivery-food-to-go/

Sadly, our last 3 visits to them were very disappointing. The ribs were average (probably leftovers from Tuesdays) and the last time we were there, they served them with french fries that were either recooked or cooked in very old oil. They were inedible with that overly crisp and greasy texture to them that makes me think they were refried. We're taking a pass  for a while and hope they get back to their old standards because they used to be so good. My Greek wrap has always been good but they stopped giving tzatziki sauce, although advertised, and have tried on several occasions to substitute it with tartar sauce...ugh! Service, though, is always very good and the staff is friendly, so we will give them another chance down the road.

• 3 months later...

This place moved to West Ajijic , somewhere on Las Flores, same street as the Brew House and the French bakery.  He told me he was going to try to relocate to Centro Ajijic and on the first floor, to make it easier to accommodate his elderly gringo clients. 

However, my new favorite for the quality, size and the price for pizza is definitely Mediterraneo in Riberas.  They are on mountainside of carretara at Hidalgo 81A (almost across from Pemex) and phone is 376-688-1181.  They are closed Sundays and Mondays.