Chapala.com Webboard

Vaccine news and rumors

1 hour ago, cedros said:

I've had my 2 vaccinations. My 90 year has neighbour has not. He is registered but can't find out when they are returning  butnothing is ever posted about Jocotepec vaccinations.

They will post it when Jocotepec is scheduled. Then he will need to make an appointment on the link posted for apts. Check daily for changes to the locations. 

56 minutes ago, RickS said:

OK MC, I'll admit I'm baffled. Ireland? MSM? Backpedaling?  Egg on my face?

You stated that China started the Pandemic. This has been determined by whom?  

LOL  LOL  😃😇💘

Well most experts believe that this virus was first discovered in the human race in one or two suggested population centers in China.

Where did the virus come from? Well we, public are led to believe that this virus was either transferred accidentally from a Chinese lab that was developing this virus for warfare, or that an animal, perhaps a bat transferred this virus to the human race.

I suspect there may be classified information held by the US Government telling perhaps a very different story.

Well I got my two Pfizer vaccine shots earlier in the year, so I'm protected. I hope all of you readers have either gotten your vaccine shots or are planning to do so ASAP.

STAY HEALTHY 

9 hours ago, johanson said:

Well most experts believe that this virus was first discovered in the human race in one or two suggested population centers in China.

Where did the virus come from? Well we, public are led to believe that this virus was either transferred accidentally from a Chinese lab that was developing this virus for warfare, or that an animal, perhaps a bat transferred this virus to the human race.

I suspect there may be classified information held by the US Government telling perhaps a very different story.

Well I got my two Pfizer vaccine shots earlier in the year, so I'm protected. I hope all of you readers have either gotten your vaccine shots or are planning to do so ASAP.

STAY HEALTHY 

Well you HOPE you are protected.  Like the constantly changing landscape of the so called "science" around covid I sincerely hope a lot of you don't get a rude awakening about these hastily concocted and poorly tested "vaccines" in 6 months.

Covid came from China and now all the sudden the MSM has stopped in lockstep calling it a conspiracy theory that it came from that lab.  And the investigation into this that was started by the previous administration and stopped by this one has been restarted.  And then there are those Chinese whistleblowers, now disappeared, who said it came from the lab.

Believe what you want but it sure as hell didn't come from Ireland.  That was the point.  And that wet market theory is pretty tenuous at this point as well.

And Rick, you're dissembling again.  My "egg on face" comment was about your snarky comment suggesting I pulled the observation about the low effectiveness of the Cansino vacs out of thin air.  They have even made official statements confirming the prevention of their vaccine is low but claiming people who take it don't get nearly as sick.  Personally, I don't get a lot of consolation out of that.

Really, guy, try checking things out better next time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

Considering that Carlos Slim just bought a lot of vaccine for Africa. The cost, at manufacturers pricing, was just over $4 US per vial. They should have shared access to doctors, pharmacies, private hospitals from the start. To expect a senior to line up for 6 hours, to save less than $10 is maddening. It has to be about politics then, AMLO wants credit as the vaccine man who saved Mexico. He is sure far from that. Asking the equivalent of a junior boy scout troop to organise all the shots and records. Ridiculous.

The thing that has become apparent to me, with all this global blending, etc., is that we will be going through something very similar next year. Public Health had better sorted it out by then. Communication, Distribution, Record Keeping, everything has to be in place. Otherwise it is not cartel violence to fear in this country, but rather the mishandling of infectious diseases.

Something to be aware of.  In Mexico City where my wife received the vaccine it was quite a different experience than here.  All were appointments and they supplied entertainment while folks waited.  Both her shots were less than two hours from arrival to leaving. So it can be done properly in Mexico just not here.  Latest for us we tried to sign up for the Jalisco database it told us only 50 to 60 can join.  So it continues and continues.  

16 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

They will post it when Jocotepec is scheduled. Then he will need to make an appointment on the link posted for apts. Check daily for changes to the locations. 

Okay.  Three of us have been checking daily for months. My first one took eight hours, the second one 7.

On 5/26/2021 at 8:56 PM, RickS said:

MC, you seem to have information that not even the US Intelligence services or WHO or the CDC have. Care to tell us where you got your definitive info?

For the record... I never Posted anything about vaccine effectiveness. I only asked you (twice) to provide the source of your statement that the "Chinese started the pandemic".... which you have deflected but not anwered.

Really, guy, you should go back and read more carefully.    😆

• Thanks 2

May 28, 2021 

The Federal Commission for the Protection against Sanitary Risks (Cofepris) approved this Thursday the use of the vaccine against COVID-19 from the American pharmaceutical company Johnson & Johnson.

Through its official website, the agency authorized the Janssen vaccine, a single dose, for emergency use, so it can be used for inoculation of the Mexican population.

21 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

A second round of vaccinations for over 60 hasn't been available for 3 months.  It just started this week. 

I am over 60 and I had my second vaccine April 26th. The second "round" (I think you mean dose) didnot just start this week it started in April.

I don't think anyone said it has been available for 3 months.

13 minutes ago, cedros said:

I am over 60 and I had my second vaccine April 26th.

So you have received 2 different vaccines or a second dose of your first vaccine? 🙂 Obtuse?

Ok let me spell it out for the readers who might have difficulty understanding what I meant by second round of vaccinations wasn't available (as opposed to second dose)

The vaccinations for people 50 years of age and older (includes adults older than 60 years who for some reason have not received any doses) , and pregnant women older than 18 years of age with more than 9 weeks of  gestation . . started on the 24th of May. The first week's locations were ; Zapotlanejo, Lagos de Moreno, Tepatitlan, Ocotlan, Ameca, and Ciudad Guzmán.

Now that it is in process you should make sure the person wanting the vaccination is registered at

https://mivacuna.salud.gob.mx/index.php

check on this website for dates and locations:

https://www.jalisco.gob.mx/es/gobierno/comunicados/vacunacion-en-jalisco 

And register for an appointment when Jocotepec is available at:

https://vacunacion.jalisco.gob.mx/

15 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

So you have received 2 different vaccines or a second dose of your first vaccine? 🙂 Obtuse?

Ok let me spell it out for the readers who might have difficulty understanding what I meant by second round of vaccinations wasn't available (as opposed to second dose)

The vaccinations for people 50 years of age and older (includes adults older than 60 years who for some reason have not received any doses) , and pregnant women older than 18 years of age with more than 9 weeks of  gestation . . started on the 24th of May. The first week's locations were ; Zapotlanejo, Lagos de Moreno, Tepatitlan, Ocotlan, Ameca, and Ciudad Guzmán.

Now that it is in process you should make sure the person wanting the vaccination is registered at

15 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

No one vaccine and a second dose of it 40 days later. Not at all obtuse.  It is obvious if you follow the message. You are confusing things by using dose and round loosely. 

9 minutes ago, cedros said:

No one vaccine and a scond dose of it 40 days later. Not at all obtuse.  It is obvious if you follow the message. You are confusing things by using dose and round loosely. 

So do you understand now what needs to be done to help your friend?? 

P.S.  I think you need to look up the definition of obtuse.... I was trying to be polite. 

4 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

So do you understand now? 

P.S.  I think you need to look up the definition of obtuse.... I was trying to be polite. 

I understood right  away -you did not. Obtuse means slow to understand like you were.

14 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

If you understood then why complain that the websites are not helpful. 

Don't bother to answer. 

People don't need rounds they need injections of a vaccine. The use of the word rounds is misleading and confusing.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

If you understood then why complain that the websites are not helpful. 

Don't bother to answer. 

Because the website was not very helpful in many areas. Rounds? Who needs a round. People need an injection or two of a vccination not a round.

15 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

So do you understand now what needs to be done to help your friend?? 

Yes, I know what I need to do to help my 90 year old friend get his first vaccine-post on facebook. There are some very helpful people there.