Chapala.com Webboard

Message from Expat Community Liaison

HarryB

Published by  question-circle_filled_24_fds-secondary-  · 3m  · 

Last week the regional director of the state board of health told Seminario newspaper that the local second rounds would not allow for first rounds. When he was interviewed by the Guadalajara Reporter he reversed himself and said fir shots would be allowed during the second. What is the truth ? Who knows. The only thing we know is the servidores of the nation are in charge and they haven't told us anything.
Secondly, there is a rumor that there will be second round shots in Christiania park this monday. As of 11 a.m. this morning this is fake news! Please do not waste your time and energy until and unless we can get a confirmation.
So sorry to be uncertain, but, that is what we are dealing with NO INFORMATION being the status quo.
Your friend Hector Espana!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

36 minutes ago, HarryB said:
Published by  question-circle_filled_24_fds-secondary-  · 3m  · 

Last week the regional director of the state board of health told Seminario newspaper that the local second rounds would not allow for first rounds. When he was interviewed by the Guadalajara Reporter he reversed himself and said fir shots would be allowed during the second. What is the truth ? Who knows. The only thing we know is the servidores of the nation are in charge and they haven't told us anything.
Secondly, there is a rumor that there will be second round shots in Christiania park this monday. As of 11 a.m. this morning this is fake news! Please do not waste your time and energy until and unless we can get a confirmation.
So sorry to be uncertain, but, that is what we are dealing with NO INFORMATION being the status quo.
Your friend Hector Espana!

They make it akward for you. I have a rumour but I am not going to post it.

• Thanks 1

I have seen on national TV news the same comment. First vaccinations will not be allowed at vaccination centers where second vaccinations are being given. Our second vaccination center on Wed. I noticed turned seniors away who did not have the comprobante from the first vaccination from the same center in San Luis Potosi.

It appears those who have missed their first vaccination are out of luck unless the federal government does something to solve the problem. They should have been on their toes from the first to get it done. They are already a month behind vaccinating people under 60 and claim it won't start until sometime in May not on May 1st as announced the last time AMLO promised an quick orderly vaccination rollout. Every single announcement is questionable until the day it actualy happens, it appears.

Hey! I was sitting in the tent waiting to be vaccinated when THEY ran out of vaccine. Certainly not MY fault. I also have the comprobante for the second dose BUT I made the Doctor who made the nasty announcement write across the top of it that I hadn't actually received the vaccine and then he signed and dated it.