Chapala.com Webboard

1 day flight in/out for Vaccination

1 hour ago, MexLuis said:

Flight booked. We both decided to go and get vaccinated.  If anyone wants to know of a reasonable cost / nicely spaced one day in out route to getting vac'd, with vaccine within walking distance of airport (Under 1.5 miles), feel free to contact me for details/happy to help others.  Good luck to everyone and stay safe... this is not anywhere near over!

We are over 60 and have recieved both Pfizer vaccinations in Mexico. The second on April 21. Others we know over 60 will recieve their second Pfizer vaccination this Tues. to Fri.. Are you under 60? Isn't this a great expense to get vaccinated a few weeks earlier than others? Just wondering.

• Sad 1

I have my reasons, SOME of which were mentioned earlier in this thread.  It's not as simple as timing, rather than personal preference.   Now I have the additional bonus, of my other half being able to get the vaccine he prefers J&J.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MexLuis said:

I have my reasons, SOME of which were mentioned earlier in this thread.  It's not as simple as timing, rather than personal preference.   Now I have the additional bonus, of my other half being able to get the vaccine he prefers J&J.  

I think you made a wise decision. Our trip to Texas to get the vaccine was a great success and gave  us a great peace of mind. Everyone must do what is best for them. 

• Like 2