Chapala.com Webboard

No CFE Bill

April 4th was Easter Sunday, so it surely wasn't read this April 4th.  Holiday may have delayed reading of meter until this week.  My online bill is usually ready 3 to 5 days after reading date, but again, holidays!

16 minutes ago, MXConnie said:

Normally our CFE bill runs on the 4th of every other month.  Last bill we received was for the time period 04 Dec 20 - 04 Feb 20.  Looking at last years statement the bill ran on 04 April.  No new bill posted on the website.  Anyone else having a problem? 

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, BillZula said:

Wrong.  My CFE bills have stopped being delivered since the first of Feb.  No one seems to know why.  They haven't turned off my electricity, but am sure they will at some point.  Anybody know whatś really going on?? 

why don't you go to their office and ask?

1 hour ago, BillZula said:

Wrong.  My CFE bills have stopped being delivered since the first of Feb.  No one seems to know why.  They haven't turned off my electricity, but am sure they will at some point.  Anybody know whatś really going on?? 

Have you checked your account online?  https://app.cfe.mx/Aplicaciones/CCFE/SolicitudesCFE/Solicitudes/ConsultaTuReciboLuzGmx.aspx

I am trying to access my bill online. It is asking for the "Lada*: which I think is 376, the Teléfono fijo*: which is the landline. I have entered the only landline I know for this house.  We are renters and the phone came with the house. The owners who had the phone and CFE account are dead. Any suggestions?

52 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

I am trying to access my bill online. It is asking for the "Lada*: which I think is 376, the Teléfono fijo*: which is the landline. I have entered the only landline I know for this house.  We are renters and the phone came with the house. The owners who had the phone and CFE account are dead. Any suggestions?

Try to open an account at www.cfe.mx

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BillZula said:

Take a good close up photo of the meter face,  and / or write down the meter # (5 or 6 alpha-numeric characters) and the reading.    Take it into CFE Chapala.     They can use that to provide an update on the account.

You can go to CFE office in Chapala. Go through the steps to pay. There usually is a person to help you. Put in your account number and it will show what you owe. Have to have small bills. I think the machine will only give 40 pesos change and i think the machine tells you that.