Chapala.com Webboard

Please post info for Second Vaccine in Chapala

If anyone received info on the second round of shots for Chapala, please post it for those of us who do not use Facebook.

And please,please, stop all the unecessary posts that don't directly relate to the information.

I  am sure everyone is getting tired of checking threads that topics are about one thing and a bunch of back and forth totally off topic.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I second that motion.  Am carefully watching   Guad newspaper on line for delivery dates of various vaccines, as we out here need  Sinovac and Jalisco did not get ANY of that in the latest delivery a few days ago.

And if anyone actually gets a phone call/email in advance, please share that too.

This morning, Wednesday, I picked up the receipt for my first vaccination of the Sinovac vaccine.  That took only two hours.  I asked when we would receive the second vaccine.  She replied, the week after next and we would be called.  

How many times have we been told we would be called?  How many times have we been called?  The only way I get my information is on social media, or from a friend.  Today, while on my early morning walk I bumped into a neighbor and she mentioned that she had picket up her receipt at the purple house yesterday.  The end may be in sight...

6 minutes ago, Floradude said:

This morning, Wednesday, I picked up the receipt for my first vaccination of the Sinovac vaccine.  That took only two hours.  I asked when we would receive the second vaccine.  She replied, the week after next and we would be called.  

How many times have we been told we would be called?  How many times have we been called?  The only way I get my information is on social media, or from a friend.  Today, while on my early morning walk I bumped into a neighbor and she mentioned that she had picket up her receipt at the purple house yesterday.  The end may be in sight...

Thanks for the info

7 hours ago, Floradude said:

But it could be a express  train coming right  at you..What a cock up, but maybe  lessons have been  learnt for the next variant! 

9 hours ago, HarryB said:

Mezcala was done this week . The first time Chapala was a week later. Maybe the 13th? 

Usually vaccine deliveries to Guad airport have been announced on Fridays (Informador on line), with distribution info for the following week given out by the weekend. No sign of that in Informador  SO FAR today, so guessing info Floradude received could be close?

ROTFLMAO! I went the last day in Chapala and I have my receipt in my hot little hand but then none of us got the vaccine because they ran out. I had the Doctor, who made the announcement, write across the top that I hadn't actually received the vaccine. Then he signed and dated it. :(

Here is my 2  pesos worth:  Last Friday a Mexican friend said to go down to the Ajijic malecon to get your 2nd shot.  Error!  I went down there but they were only giving out the "comprabante" showing that you had the 1st shot.  They were set up near but not in the "purple house" which is just a little building.  The guy told me that they did not yet have a firm plan for WHERE the 2nd shots would be given because the Ajijic location had too many entry points, causing confusion.  He said people would be calling us for citas, but he mentioned that so many foreigners have phones with message machines, and they don't leave messages.  So it is very unclear at this point what is happening.  So what else is new?  I hope the first shot doesn't wear out by the time we get the 2nd.  I googled "vacuna ajijic chapala " and found nothing about 2nd shots.