Chapala.com Webboard

Share your SHAW

I am sorry but whatever humor you are using but  I am legitimate. I NEED HELP! I have been here a while but the Shaw account holders  move on )or away. If any one can call with help that would be appreciated!  I am not a techie and do not have smart TVS and can't get them right now. I just want some major US channels.   

2 hours ago, addtocart said:

Smells of a Shaw inspector to me.

Shows how little you know about Shaw..  

It’s not illegal to have their service.  Shaw couldn’t care less where you are as long as you pay the monthly subscription.. The more  subscribers they have the more fees they collect and more advertisers they can attract.. The issue is with other TV service suppliers who don’t like losing customers to Shaw.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 11:49 AM, TelsZ4 said:

It’s not illegal to have their service.  Shaw couldn’t care less where you are as long as you pay the monthly subscription.. The more  subscribers they have the more fees they collect and more advertisers they can attract.. The issue is with other TV service suppliers who don’t like losing customers to Shaw.

So in Chapala no one "shares" their Shaw account?

On 3/19/2021 at 10:49 AM, TelsZ4 said:

Shaw is being bought by Rogers communications. Game might change.

Yes, it is  The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission, the CRTC, that cares, or so I have been told when asking the local satellite dealer on Vancouver Island, many many years ago when the company was called Star Choice. I presume, that it is still the case.

• Confused 1