Chapala.com Webboard

Legal

Yes Adriana was/is an attorney and they did have a law office. Now, I have seen Kevin at The Moon where he was working the last time I was in Ajijic and probably still is working there.  Her maiden name was Adriana Perez and i Kevin's last name is Paulini

27 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

nstead of making a barrage of nebulous useless posts,why do you not just give their contact info that you claim to have and end this attention seeking drivel?

and what is your drive if not attention seeking? Your posts seem to have devolved from regular crabby to uber crabby.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, happyjillin said:

Instead of making a barrage of nebulous useless posts,why do you not just give their contact info that you claim to have and end this attention seeking drivel?

Privacy. I know them both well. Adriana is doing some work for me now. Kevin is a friend as well as a great source of information. Why would I  give their private numbers to someone like you?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, AndyPanda said:

Then for pete's sake, PM the OP and put an end to this.

But wait: who asked for their personal numbers? Would you not think it's for business? Or maybe it is personal. You could include that question when you PM them.

Business and personal numbers are the same. I told them long ago that their websites needed updating. What they choose to do is their business.  Adriana advertises in local publications. Kevin does not need to.

10 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

Then they should be absolutely delighted to have you publish them After all, business is business.

They depend more on word of mouth and referrals than paper advertising. They have been here a long time.

It's gonna be hard depending on word of mouth when you're being so tight lipped. CALL them and ASK them if it's okay to publish their contact numbers. This serves two purposes 1) to cover your butt and 2) they may get some business.

I think cedros should get BEST TROLL AWARD for her posts about this. Why bother trying to get any real info out of her. She has made it plain that that ain't gonna happen.

Toritrue the OP  asked a  simple question about needing to contact them and none of us has helped them especially cedros, the time waster extraordinaire.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cedros said:

They depend more on word of mouth and referrals than paper advertising. They have been here a long time.

And what is this if not word of mouth? Look, it's simple, and I can't believe I had to go and look this up myself after both Peter and I gave this info. MOON is a contact source, advertising how to call KEVIN every week in the Reporter. Here is his number. 331-357-4205. He will obviously know how to get in touch with Adriana, and he is one of the two people the OP is looking for.

So several posts here have pointed the OP in the right direction, happy.

• Like 1