Chapala.com Webboard

CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE AT SMOKEHOUSE

happyjillin

I  prefer to support the great people at Smokehouse and that's why I made this post for THEM. 376-108-1805 a couple of the staff do speak English. Amador the owner makes an excellent corned beef which I and another member of this board buy regularly by special order. Yes they wear masks and removed them just for the foto except for the 2 that were serving table when we called them over for the group foto at my wife's birthday dinner.

yvonne birthday2.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

pickles.jpg

IMG_1226cb.jpg

• happyjillin changed the title to CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE AT SMOKEHOUSE
10 hours ago, artsnob said:

I can not go to that restaurant more than half of employees are not wearing masks..

What part did you not get about the 4 of the 6-[2 of the mask wearers were serving patrons when we called them over] taking masks off for the foto which time frame was about 2 minutes or less? -SNORK! Try reading more carefully before you find it necessary to punish yourself and innocent restaurant owner and employees in the process.

pedro kertesz

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 10:32 PM, happyjillin said:

What part did you not get about the 4 of the 6-[2 of the mask wearers were serving patrons when we called them over] taking masks off for the foto which time frame was about 2 minutes or less?

Are you under the impression that a maskless person who might be infected, with their face inches from yours for 2 minutes, doesn't pose any risk?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Are you under the impression that a maskless person who might be infected, with their face inches from yours for 2 minutes, doesn't pose any risk?

Nothing posts no risk. We each decide what level of risk we are willing to assume. In this situation the risk is low — though not non-existent. Compared to some of the risk taking I have seen, this is a small one. 

• Thanks 1