Chapala.com Webboard

Clear Choice TV? What's the deal here?

• gringohombre changed the title to Clear Choice TV? What's the deal here?
2 hours ago, nutz said:

Lakeside TV has clear choice , works great as long as internet is available.

info@thegadgetsguy.com

24.95/month  USD.

Is this an app guy? I have a firestick with many TV apps, however most have gone away or impossible to watch. What is different with this guy? I am also skeptical about a monthly fee! 

12 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

Is this an app guy? I have a firestick with many TV apps, however most have gone away or impossible to watch. What is different with this guy? I am also skeptical about a monthly fee! 

Clear Choice is hooked up to the same backbone that Netflix and google use.  Yes it charges but it is a good product.  It is not the free IPTV stuff. IT DOES NOT BUFFER.

Do you want it free or do you want it to work??

• Like 1

Clear Choice i an app on my firestick programed by the gadgetsguy stated above, picture is crystal clear, the price is reasonable for what I receive. More channels than I can imagine. For anyone to say it's not a good service should perhaps go to another provider.

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, cricket said:

https://clearchoice.one/ is the link to my account and their main website.  We have had it for months and are very pleased.  We have three tv's, three firesticks.  No contract, just monthly fee.

Be aware when you sub is up it just stops working. No email note or anything.  Pay for another subscription and it comes back.   

1 hour ago, lcscats said:

Be aware when you sub is up it just stops working. No email note or anything.  Pay for another subscription and it comes back.   

Not with https://clearchoice.mx/ and set up for automatic payments.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...