Chapala.com Webboard

U.S Consulate.

My remote notary and I had to jump through hoops to get Merrill Lynch in New York to accept my document. They finally accepted it. I did make an appointment at the consulate in Guadalajara just in case which I ended up canceling. I made it and canceled online.

My sister, Selecia Young-Jones, is a certified Remote-on-line Notary and can notarize your documents for less money and you can avoid a trip into GDL.  You can contact her at rainbownotaryandnuptials.com or at 904-333-7311.

She's had success helping lakeside folks this past year while the Consulate was shut down.  She can also help with getting your document Apostile for a very low price.  

Check her out!

Val Jones  :)

13 hours ago, thevalerieleigh said:

My sister, Selecia Young-Jones, is a certified Remote-on-line Notary and can notarize your documents for less money and you can avoid a trip into GDL.  You can contact her at rainbownotaryandnuptials.com or at 904-333-7311.

She's had success helping lakeside folks this past year while the Consulate was shut down.  She can also help with getting your document Apostile for a very low price.  

Check her out!

Val Jones  :)

Selecia was the remote notary that I used. She was excellent. She convinced Merrill Lynch to accept the documents. I highly recommend her.