Chapala.com Webboard

Need help with vaccine registration

Lexy

Just had crazy problem:

I filled out form to register for vaccine. It was easy and went smoothly. I was about to click submit/enviar when I lost the whole thing.

So I went back to begin again. As many of you know the form says in Spanish I want to register for vaccine. I filled in my CURP.  Then clicked Confirm CURP.  I got message: ...solo esta habilitado para personas a partir de 60 anos.

I am over 60. My CURP indicates that. So why couldn't I continue with my registration this time?

Can anyone tell me what to do now?

Lexy

Hola Lexy,

I just went in again to try to register for the vaccine.

Ever since the day it accepted by CURP and stalled me out at the entry page, it at least has remembered

my CURP. All I have to do is type the first letter, and the CURP box fills in.

Then this morning for the first time, the page advanced to Confirmation of CURP information, my age, sexo,

and other data. I think then it asked me "desearme una vacuna?"  More or less, am I desiring a vaccination to which I clicked the button.

Then, it advanced to another page wanting my location, state, city, zip code, phone number, and any notes I wanted to add.

I pressed the send button.

Up popped the following which meant I was successfully registered. 

Ud. ha sido registrado exitosamente.
Con el folio: AM-xxxxxxxx
Espere nuestra llamada donde le indicaremos su fecha y lugar de vacunación
CURP: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thus the process takes about four simple pages to keep clicking through and adding some personal information, but in the end, I am given a Folio No. and that to await their phone call for where they will indicate date, place of the vaccination.

This experience of mine simply tells me either I was finally lucky to get through the registration process on the mivacuna website, or your experience may finally succeed. The Confirmation of the CURP page had listed right there my birth date, month, year so they knew I was well over sixty years of age based on my CURP info they already had and just were confirming.  GOOD LUCK.

• Like 1

I was able to register both of us but I had to disable translator. At the end click on Comprobante which enables you to save the document for you to print later.

Thanks, Southland. No such luck for me.

gogirl--I wasn't using any translator. I was filling in the Spanish form.

On all my retries, my CURP is confirmed. But I'm unable to continue. the because of the message in Spanish that says that only people over 60 can register. But I am over 60.

I welcome other advice. . . .

Lexy

You 

45 minutes ago, Lexy said:

Thanks, Southland. No such luck for me.

gogirl--I wasn't using any translator. I was filling in the Spanish form.

On all my retries, my CURP is confirmed. But I'm unable to continue. the because of the message in Spanish that says that only people over 60 can register. But I am over 60.

I welcome other advice. . . .

Lexy

Possibly there is a problem with  your CURP>  if you continue to get the you are not 60 message.... you may need to go to Registro Civil in Jocotepec on the plaza. Take original and copies of your resident card. If you have it your birth certificate and translation you used when you obtained your resident card. Also a printed copy of your CURP.  You might also want to print a screen shot of the message. 

2 hours ago, Lexy said:

Just had crazy problem:

I filled out form to register for vaccine. It was easy and went smoothly. I was about to click submit/enviar when I lost the whole thing.

So I went back to begin again. As many of you know the form says in Spanish I want to register for vaccine. I filled in my CURP.  Then clicked Confirm CURP.  I got message: ...solo esta habilitado para personas a partir de 60 anos.

I am over 60. My CURP indicates that. So why couldn't I continue with my registration this time?

Lexy

The same kept happening to me. I just kept trying until it let me go all the way. 

22 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

You 

Possibly there is a problem with  your CURP>  if you continue to get the you are not 60 message.... you may need to go to Registro Civil in Jocotepec on the plaza. Take original and copies of your resident card. If you have it your birth certificate and translation you used when you obtained your resident card. Also a printed copy of your CURP.  You might also want to print a screen shot of the message. 

Ohhh, no. I am so much over 60 I haven't the energy for that.

Lexy

2 hours ago, southland said:

Hola Lexy,

I just went in again to try to register for the vaccine.

Ever since the day it accepted by CURP and stalled me out at the entry page, it at least has remembered

my CURP. All I have to do is type the first letter, and the CURP box fills in.

Then this morning for the first time, the page advanced to Confirmation of CURP information, my age, sexo,

and other data. I think then it asked me "desearme una vacuna?"  More or less, am I desiring a vaccination to which I clicked the button.

Then, it advanced to another page wanting my location, state, city, zip code, phone number, and any notes I wanted to add.

I pressed the send button.

Up popped the following which meant I was successfully registered. 

Ud. ha sido registrado exitosamente.
Con el folio: AM-xxxxxxxx
Espere nuestra llamada donde le indicaremos su fecha y lugar de vacunación
CURP: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thus the process takes about four simple pages to keep clicking through and adding some personal information, but in the end, I am given a Folio No. and that to await their phone call for where they will indicate date, place of the vaccination.

This experience of mine simply tells me either I was finally lucky to get through the registration process on the mivacuna website, or your experience may finally succeed. The Confirmation of the CURP page had listed right there my birth date, month, year so they knew I was well over sixty years of age based on my CURP info they already had and just were confirming.  GOOD LUCK.

You have done it-relax,

11 hours ago, Lexy said:

Just had crazy problem:

Lexy

If you wish to save time and aggravation and willing to spend 100 pesos go to Facebook and look for ANA SILLER, she can help you.