Chapala.com Webboard

Traffic Laws

Senoir D

On 2/9/2021 at 12:29 PM, Senoir D said:

Could someone please tell me the acceptable number of cars that can pass thru a traffic light after it turns red . Is it 3 or 4 I can never remember ? Almost pulled out after number 3 and lady was zooming thru and looked at me like I had done wrong . 

The OP is only trying to let everyone have a laugh or two.  He is not being serious about traffic laws.  Lighten up people.  Don't take everything in life so serious.  Sit back, enjoy life and some of you please quit trying to turn every post into an argument or debate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, cricket said:

The OP is only trying to let everyone have a laugh or two.  He is not being serious about traffic laws.  Lighten up people.  Don't take everything in life so serious.  Sit back, enjoy life and some of you please quit trying to turn every post into an argument or debate.

Nice to see that somebody else gets IT!!!!!

pedro kertesz

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 7:43 AM, cricket said:

How do you know what the OP is trying to say.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, cricket said:

Seriously????  As I stated before "some of you please quit trying to turn every post into an argument or debate" .  Just take my word for it I know for a fact what the OP is trying to say.

4 hours ago, cricket said:

Seriously????  As I stated before "some of you please quit trying to turn every post into an argument or debate" .  Just take my word for it I know for a fact what the OP is trying to say.

Just take my word for it I know for a fact. Why? How?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, cricket said:

As stated above.  Get a life cedros.

You will never get anywhere with that attitude-eternal ignorance like a poster above..

23 hours ago, cedros said:

You will never get anywhere with that attitude-eternal ignorance like a poster above..

Lighten up and enjoy life instead of trying to start unnecessary drama.  I hope you and  AlanMexicali both have a nice day.  Enjoy every moment while you can with joy and laughter.  Life is too short.

And yes, I personally know the OP.  

23 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

Two jerks who might know each other, probably.

• Haha 1