Chapala.com Webboard

National Registration For Vaccine

Floradude

Re: Registration for COVID-19 Vaccine in Mexico - 60+
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 10:52:54 PST

Interesting about Microsoft Edge on the vaccine registration site. I had earlier tried that when Chrome didn't work. I had no success on Edge, and when I returned to Chrome, it worked just fine. Go figure!

Jim Pierce
Morelia

6 minutes ago, cedros said:

The first message that shows up when I click on he bebsite is: "Tengo 60 años cumplidos y me quiero vacunar:" 

So I can't register.

Again, that is the standard message that EVERYONE sees at opening page.  It is just saying, I AM (at least) 60 AND I WANT THE VACCINE.  

Go to next line and enter your CURP.  Then check I am not a robot.  Then hit confirm your CURP.  

39 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Again, that is the standard message that EVERYONE sees at opening page.  It is just saying, I AM (at least) 60 AND I WANT THE VACCINE.  

Go to next line and enter your CURP.  Then check I am not a robot.  Then hit confirm your CURP.  

I have done that many times but it would not work for me until I switched from Chrome to Edge. Yet Chrome worked fine when I registered my handicapped neighbour.

1 hour ago, cedros said:

I have done that many times but it would not work for me until I switched from Chrome to Edge. Yet Chrome worked fine when I registered my handicapped neighbour.

It isn't the browser you are using  It is the exact moment you click on Confirmar CURP. At that moment if the connection to RENAPO overloaded it won't go through using either Chrome or Edge. 

PS for those of you who have updated Edge it is now using the open source Chrome programming as the operating system.

• Like 2

FINALLY, I DID IT.

After days, and hundreds (?) of tries this morning it worked.  Up at 5 am I tried several times.   Again at 7 am (I am using Edge).  Finally, after breakfast on my first try it went through.

I printed out my official form with my AM-followed 8 numbers.

Step number 1 completed. Still a long way to go.  Don't give up. Keep trying. I was beginning to not believe in what I was trying to do.

There’s a lady in town, certified translator, also has a concierge service, that is offering to complete the online application for you for a small fee of $100.  I know several people that have used her services for this as well as other things and find her to be very efficient, honest and trustworthy.  Just an FYI.  

2A6F76A4-B62B-4C00-BBBF-2F2BB65D0408.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

It isn't the browser you are using  It is the exact moment you click on Confirmar CURP. At that moment if the connection to RENAPO overloaded it won't go through using either Chrome or Edge. 

PS for those of you who have updated Edge it is now using the open source Chrome programming as the operating system.

RENAPO. This makes sense. They need to update their server to accommodate all the extra requests. mivacuna.salud.gob.mx is working now. We cannot register my father in law after we registered ourselves. I put in his CURP and get the message he is not registered with mivacuna umpteenth times. I put in  my CURP and it goes to my data and my AM- number and if I want I can go to the PDF file to print it out again. In other words the site is working fine.

2 hours ago, Upfront said:

yes and will continue to do so but i see nothing wrong with someone trying to make a buck. times are pretty tuff

Agreed.  I appreciate the entrepreneurship in it.  Many of us pay for things we can do ourselves for the added convenience of not having to do it.  I too salute anyone who finds a niche and can fulfill it.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dostortas said:

There’s a lady in town, certified translator, also has a concierge service, that is offering to complete the online application for you for a small fee of $100.  I know several people that have used her services for this as well as other things and find her to be very efficient, honest and trustworthy.  Just an FYI.  

2A6F76A4-B62B-4C00-BBBF-2F2BB65D0408.jpeg

Good for her. A needed service.

• Like 2

I told a neighbour about registering and she registered Tuesday. She got a phone call today from someone who claimed to be with the Jalisco government. It was a 333 number. She phoned them back and the guy told her if she has not heard from them in 2 weeks that she should go to a hospital and they would know what to do.