Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Cuban Sandwichaholic???


heidinrick
 Share

Recommended Posts

Good for you gringal. Seems there are a few on this board who continually have to put in unnecessary comments and high jack the board.  Please remember this is not  your personal chat line and no one comes to this site to be entertained by your smarta__s comments

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gringal said:

Is there any way some of you could PLEASE stick to talking about FOOD and RESTAURANTS in this thread???

Most of us don't give a spit about your petty sniping. You're boring the majority.

The offender doesn´t have a clue about personal sniping (without making a personal comment of my own)

"Why should I Google it?"...…..either do or don´t without going into a diatribe about it!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, slainte39 said:

The offender doesn´t have a clue about personal sniping (without making a personal comment of my own)

"Why should I Google it?"...…..either do or don´t without going into a diatribe about it!!!

I come to this board to give and receive information about this area. I do not need lectures or the incipient phrase "Google it". So much for YOUR diatribe!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

I come to this board to give and receive information about this area. I do not need lectures or the incipient phrase "Google it". So much for YOUR diatribe!!! 

Well then, just don´t Google it…………... as the previous post says, "pretty simple". 

Stick with the sandwich and forget about the "lectures".  You just don´t get it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Simply amazing!!! Lots of folks getting their knickers in a knot simply because I said I would rather get my info directly from people here who have intimate knowledge of the local scene rather than a worldwide conglomerate that is sucking up your search information to resell it. Maybe there are a lot of Alphabet Inc. investors here. Fresh air!!! Fresh air folks!!! See you...I am going for my daily walk now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Upfront said:

looks like you actually do.

now can we please get back to the topic. i will be trying the place this week. i love a good cubano. where again is it exactly in riberas because i dont use a search engine but i do need the exac t coordinates thanks

Finally some common sense...Yes, please, exactly where is it? I grew up in the islands of Bermuda and worked on cruse ships from there visiting the West Indies (missed Cuba because of the Castro revolution) but enjoyed the island food. Just returned from my walk...daily fresh air is good for the mind as well as the heart!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, gringohombre said:

Finally some common sense...Yes, please, exactly where is it? I grew up in the islands of Bermuda and worked on cruse ships from there visiting the West Indies (missed Cuba because of the Castro revolution) but enjoyed the island food. Just returned from my walk...daily fresh air is good for the mind as well as the heart!!!

Thank you hombregingo for letting us know about where you grew up. I'm so sorry about your difficult life. By the way, why take the time to type out a question when with Microsoft for example, you could simply verbally ask your laptop, you know, ask Cortana for the directions and maybe she could keep you happy. She could talk to you any time you wanted. And answer your questions no matter how silly they might be. 

Gosh though, if you left us we could no longer help you or learn other things about you we didn't need to know.

Here is what Cortana told me to tell you:

"Cortana is a virtual assistant developed by Microsoft, which uses the Bing search engine to perform tasks such as setting reminders and answering questions for the user"

I truly hope you get to know Cortana, She will change your life for the better,  if you let her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, johanson said:

Thank you hombregingo for letting us know about where you grew up. I'm so sorry about your difficult life. By the way, why take the time to type out a question when with Microsoft for example, you could simply verbally ask your laptop, you know, ask Cortana for the directions and maybe she could keep you happy. She could talk to you any time you wanted. And answer your questions no matter how silly they might be. 

Gosh though, if you left us we could no longer help you or learn other things about you we didn't need to know.

Here is what Cortana told me to tell you:

"Cortana is a virtual assistant developed by Microsoft, which uses the Bing search engine to perform tasks such as setting reminders and answering questions for the user"

I truly hope you get to know Cortana, She will change your life for the better,  if you let her.

Some fresh air might do you some good also...oh, I forgot, you might have to take your gas mask (in addition to a face mask) to avoid all the teargas and smoke from the burning buildings up there in the NW where you are holed up. And, by the way, don't I remember tons and tons of information imparted here by YOU about YOUR past life??? Hope you are enjoying your life with Cortana, I hear she is a lovely gal!!! 

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Upfront said:

N ONE helps a thread by pointing out that others are not following a thread. besides this one was answered ages ago and the op became the worst offender. and so all thjat is left now is the fun of putting gurglehobo in his place

Bisbee gal just said it all.  Were you listening?🙃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rick----if you are still reading this thread, do you know if Sabor del Caribe is using a China Box (aka Caja China) to cook their pork?  About 10 years ago there was a place on the libramiento near where Pollo Don David is now, that had a China Box and their pork was excellent.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...