Chapala.com Webboard

I have lost my wallet, and last time I remember having it was at Nuevo Posada and on calle Donato Guerra. I've searched extensively and exhausted all possible places I could have lost it. Let chance it is found/located please contact me on my cell# 331-452-2320. Walt. Mil gracias

Sorry to hear about your wallet.  FWIW, I lost mine one day about 6 months ago when I was distracted counting my change on a purchase.  I slipped my wallet into my back pocket but missed the pocket and it fell to the floor.  Later in the afternoon after I realized the wallet was missing, I went back to the last store where I had used it and asked the owner if he had found it.  But no luck, so we walked over to the church on the plaza and he asked if they would announce over the public address speakers about the lost wallet.   They made the announcement a few times I think. 

The next day the store owner called me and informed me that the church had my wallet.  We walked to the church to retrieve my wallet and all of its contents.  Since then I always pack my wallet in my front pocket with my phone,  Best of luck to you,

• Like 2