Chapala.com Webboard

Great Reliable Driver

sm1mex

A few weeks ago I asked  recommendations for a driver to Guadalajara for 4 to 5 weeks.  I had several names given  and I talked with all of them, but they could not assure me I would have the same driver every day.

One person answered me on the web board, Noel Rivera and he also sent me a p.m.indicating to me he would drive me every day for as many weeks as I needed. I called Noel and I decided on him as my driver.  The appointments were every week day M-F at 11:20 for 15 day. He uses disinfectant spray in the car, hand gel and also wore a mask at all times covering nose and mouth. Noel arrived at my house every week day promptly at 10 a.m. and I was at the appointment every day early.  He knows Guadalajara well and as can happen we had a couple of constructions and came upon accidents and Noel zipped right around the troubled areas.  His family has 3 cars for driving and we had a VW Jeta that was very comfortable.  His family also grows hydroponic veggies, herbs and free range chicken eggs in front of Poncho's Deli Friday and Saturday mornings.  If you need a reliable driver, I highly recommend Noel Rivera, 331-398-9655, noel.driver.lakeside @ gmail.com

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing the information about this wonderful and professional driver.

Great to know!

Salud,

Val  :)