Chapala.com Webboard

Ad Blocker Suggestions

Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions you can give regarding Ad Blockers. I am getting alot of ads interrupting things I watch or listen to on You tube. I had the laptop overhauled with a new hard drive so starting from scratch. I have the newest version of Windows 10. Computer is MSI A 5000.

22 minutes ago, virgogirl said:

Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions you can give regarding Ad Blockers. I am getting alot of ads interrupting things I watch or listen to on You tube. I had the laptop overhauled with a new hard drive so starting from scratch. I have the newest version of Windows 10. Computer is MSI A 5000.

Youtube has started selling ads for almost everything! I am trying to put together various categories in my music library. there is a "skip ad" option window in the bottom right on the screen but that's only good when you're actually watching which I'm not when I'm on the patio trying to enjoy my music. Forget ad blockers. M !&!*$%f%&(% Youtube owner,like the guy doesn't make enough money already.

I use an ad blocker called UBlock Origin.  It's free, non-intrusive, and it works well with Chrome. Here's a link to the website--they'll tell you which other systems are compatible with it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ublock+origin&oq=ublock&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l7.5749j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8