Chapala.com Webboard

Holistic Dentist and Practitioners GDL

Hi,

I am looking for a holistic dentist, natural health practitioners, and maybe a health retreat clinic in or around Guadalajara, for for a broken tooth, gum issues, hip issues and allergies. Preferably ones that speak at least some English. 

For dentists, I've searched for the following, and not finding much. I am finding ones in TJ and Mexico City, but not here:

Holistic dentists
Biological dentists

Also for these, or similar modalities:

Iridology
Feldenkrais
Body workers - massage, shiatsu, trigger point
Rolfing
Cranial sacral
TCM/acupuncture
Reflexology
Naturopath
Energy workers
Vision improvement teachers

I found this clinic, I am also considering:

Getting a few leads here and there. Anyone have any other leads for any of those or similar practitioners or clinics?
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, oregontochapala said:

Seriously...

If you feel you need all that, California or BC Norte might be a better place for you.

That was flippant. All those things are available in Mexico, it's just a matter of finding out where and deciding if you want to travel that far.

• Like 2

Holistic dentist---none here;  travel to Tijuana necessary.    Mexico has a long tradition in homeopathy; a very fine homeopathic pharmacy is in guad--Hasler.  Available here are massage and rolfing.   Join the facebook group Ajijic Chapala Spirit Yoga and Wellness Circle and contact Doug Reid for suggestions.  Sweat lodges here on occasion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks all. I guess I shoulda clarified. I am from California and I've see some holistic-type places and events, like the one below, on some of my walks, and also herb shops, acupuncture, some interesting health devices, so I figured there's an alternative health kind of scene. Figured I'd see what else is out there. Thanks to all the helpful people.

IMG_20200722_155540.jpg