Chapala.com Webboard

Immigration lawyer

Do a search using "Immigration lawyer" - yes put the quotes on each side - and you will find lots of results.  You can also go to the immigration office directly and ask questions, they speak english and will provide you with information so you can fill out the forms and tell you where to pay the fee.
I've been here six years and the statement of 'many lawyers taking money than running away with it' I think is rather out of date.

Here are 3:
Spencer McMullen, Chapala Law
Azucena Bateman, ABC Legal
Ajijic Legal & Immigration

54 minutes ago, WideSky said:

Do a search using "Immigration lawyer" - yes put the quotes on each side - and you will find lots of results.  You can also go to the immigration office directly and ask questions, they speak english and will provide you with information so you can fill out the forms and tell you where to pay the fee.
I've been here six years and the statement of 'many lawyers taking money than running away with it' I think is rather out of date.

Here are 3:
Spencer McMullen, Chapala Law
Azucena Bateman, ABC Legal
Ajijic Legal & Immigration

Indeed!

Highly recommended and a regular at the LCS giving advice on Thursdays for many years now:, many long time happy clients all around lakeside:

Lic. Alvaro Becerra

Migración y Naturalización 
Av. Niños Héroes 1633 - 106
Colonia Moderna 
Guadalajara, Jalisco, México
Cell. +52 333 201 3123
Ofna. 52 333 810 5313 
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, El Cartero said:

Another yes for Azucena.   She’s been in business for nigh unto 20 years so lots of experience and a nice person.

i am curious about your “handle” since Bruce died in ‘73 it would appear your into jeet kune do?

Bruce Lee is my idol he was the greatest of his time and not just at martial Arts my jeet kune do is not the best but I took martial arts for about 3 years 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Kiko said:

I have used each of the attorneys mentioned in this thread over the last 14 years.  The only one I would recommend is Spencer.  No BS.

I have heard mixed reviews about Spencer but really good reviews on azucena but I mean ima check out both of them and see which one seems to fit the bill