Chapala.com Webboard

My wife sae Dr. Juan Lastra today.

They spoke at his desk for about 15 minutes. He gave her an injection.

He did not wear a mask or gloves at any point.

As we were leaving, I asked him if he thought masks were needed to help preventing getting Covid 19. He said said yes, if you're in a large group outdoors. He then said he did not have it because he had no assumptions.

He prescribed a name-brand medication for her. When she got home, she cross=reference it with the name of another medication she had taken with major side effects. It was the same one.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Eric Blair said:

They spoke at his desk for about 15 minutes. He gave her an injection.

He did not wear a mask or gloves at any point.

As we were leaving, I asked him if he thought masks were needed to help preventing getting Covid 19. He said said yes, if you're in a large group outdoors. He then said he did not have it because he had no assumptions.

He prescribed a name-brand medication for her. When she got home, she cross=reference it with the name of another medication she had taken with major side effects. It was the same one.

You did your research and went to the doctor for a reason. 

You could have discussed the options of the medicine instead of venting on the internet for sympathy.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lily H said:

You did your research and went to the doctor for a reason. 

You could have discussed the options of the medicine instead of venting on the internet for sympathy.

Such a bitch. I'm not looking for sympathy, just giving information. The doctor has been my doctor for more than a decade.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, gringohombre said:

Another misleading headline just to get clicks...get real!!!

Nothing is misleading, just your sick need to bash someone.

Moderator: Please close comments on this thread.

I give up with these A-hole people.

1 hour ago, Eric Blair said:

Such a bitch. I'm not looking for sympathy, just giving information. The doctor has been my doctor for more than a decade.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Eric you started this topic or thread and as the starter, you can delete everything. Go to bottom right of the last post of the thread that you started and check out the link on of the options.

One of the options is to delete everything

• mod-3 locked this topic