Chapala.com Webboard

flying from Guad to Mexico to Toronto

johs

If you fly Business class on Aeromexico on that route two large bags and one carry on are free aren't they? Probably cleaner air also. Another plus with business class on aeromexixco is that my dog  could ride at my feet without a crate and no charge. My dog flew twic like that. 

38 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

Unless you are locked in, I'd check about flying non-stop to Toronto, from PV.     Take a luxury coach from Guad to right near the PV airport, it is a great way to go.    Avoid the luggage and plane change hassle, along with the Covid concentration in the DF......

Is it possible to fly from PV to Toronto non-stop in the summer.  Just thought these were winter flights?

2 hours ago, virgo lady said:

InterJet and Air Canada?     Likely have to claim your bags too and then re-check them - be sure to find out - likely they don't transfer them for you.....and that can be a real hassle in the Mexico City airport unless you really know the drill and the layout.

Maybe. I had a flight  on AirCanada Toronto to PV connecting with Aeromar flying to Guadalajara. Baggage was to be auomatically transferred except the government kept cancelling the last flight

4 minutes ago, EldonNova said:

Is it possible to fly from PV to Toronto non-stop in the summer.  Just thought these were winter flights?

Yes just check with the airlines, there might be some unknown to you such as Air Transat and others. The canadian embassy has a good info site on available flights, however they will not get involved with booking!