Chapala.com Webboard

WalMart Baggers

Hey Gringohombre, So you are out of there.  I'm up in Seattle for a few months, maybe you could stop by and have a drink on your way  to, I think it was you who posted on TOB that you were going Alaska for a vacation. At least I think that was you posting that message  using another name over there. If it is not you, you have a double, who posts just like you over there.

How long are you going to be up in Alaska?. You know the days are very very long up there during the summer. It is kind of hard to sleep when the sun is out so long each day. You would be smarter to wait until late August or early Sept.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, johanson said:

Hey Gringohombre, So you are out of there.  I'm up in Seattle for a few months, maybe you could stop by and have a drink on your way  to, I think you who posted on TOB that you were going Alaska for a vacation. At least I think that was you posting that message  using another name over there. If it is not you, you have a double, who posts just like you.

Not me Señor...I tried that board once and found out it is truly a bigoted and unpleasant place. As a person who grew up in the islands and lived most of my adult life in Southern California, Alaska would not be on my vacation list. I hope that you are enjoying the calm and peaceful times up there.   

• Sad 1

OK  now I figured out who you were. You didn't make a very good impression over there. They ran you off and then joked about it once you left. Too funny. Don't worry about what you posted it will not be repeated by me.  You were too funny, and you thought you were being taken seriously. :) 

I just know that one day you stopped posting there and I was guessing why. 

Welcome back. You belong here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, johanson said:

OK  now I figured out who you were. You didn't make a very good impression over there. They ran you off and then joked about it once you left. Too funny. Don't worry about what you posted it will not be repeated by me.  You were too funny, and you thought you were being taken seriously. :) 

I just know that one day you stopped posting there and I was guessing why. 

Welcome back. You belong here

What a terrible loss for TOB.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, gringohombre said:

Not me Señor...I tried that board once and found out it is truly a bigoted and unpleasant place. As a person who grew up in the islands and lived most of my adult life in Southern California, Alaska would not be on my vacation list. I hope that you are enjoying the calm and peaceful times up there.   

Bigoted and unpleasant.  Suits you well deary.  💋

• Thanks 2

Perhaps the issue with plastic bags being banned while still allowing the flow of other plastics is rooted in the difficulty of recycling plastic bags and specialized equipment required for various categories of plastics. I do agree that entrepreneurs are the best avenue for recycling but some of the complexity is beyond small operations. However, there still needs to be some government regulation. The cleaned up waterways in the US from days of old are good testament to this.

https://blog.nationalgeographic.org/2018/04/04/7-things-you-didnt-know-about-plastic-and-recycling/

https://apps.npr.org/plastics-recycling/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/its-in-the-bag-why-cant-you-put-carrier-bags-in-with-your-plastic-recycling/2019/10/27/b838b83a-f8bf-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

Maybe we should bring back glass and metal containers.

1 hour ago, slainte39 said:

What a terrible loss for TOB.

It is so sad. They are celebrating there loss at the local bar.  What is so sad about that?  Well, it's that I am in Seattle and couldn't go to the celebration 

• Haha 2