Chapala.com Webboard

Need some tech help here.

Thanks to some people here, I will be getting a converter to go from my digital audio out on the TV to headphones. But just as I was ordering, I say the following that says something isn't included, and I don't know what it is. Do I need a separate power adaptor/source? I have literally near 20 I have saved bue don't know which if any is right. Any help will be appreciated. See below:

=============================

• PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed)
  • Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is NOT Included); Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1A Plug
  • Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz; 24bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
  • Supports Uncompressed 2 channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM)
  • Easy to Install and Simple to Operate; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Xbox, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc

Nothing technical. You need a standard USB power source.  Like your cell phone uses. 1 amp is very low power so a cheap one will be fine.  If you don't have one they are available in Soriana, Walmart, Steren, etc.

Very common now to sell items that have the cable but not the power source. 

3 hours ago, Lily H said:

I got my answer, but I will keep this guy's information. Sounds quite versatile and probably pretty busy.

He probably will do shopping if he has a car.

Thanks.