Chapala.com Webboard

a difficult post

Rony

A difficult message to post.  Be nice ( to some of you : take your nasty attitudes somewhere else or I simply delete the post ).

My friends Jose and Isabel ( the owners of the famous restaurant here in the Chapala plaza ) are ill.  Isabel is on a respirator ( last bed in hospital civil in Guad ) and medication is scarce.  Jose is recuperating at his son s house in Guad.  I dont feel comfortable to discuss their medical condition or cause of illness here. So, plse, respect that.
If you would like to help them, you can send them money through OXO to their daughters ( Deniss ) SALDAZO card ( very easy ). ( or Paypal their son in law ) Email me (elbelgicano@yahoo.com ) for a picture of her card.  I am sure that they can use help soon.  Also, they had to close for the longest time ( no income ).

Through their church, Jose and Isabel, have helped a lot of people too.  I would like to see some good Karma working here.

Thanks for considering this.

Rony

• Like 5
  • Sad 1