Chapala.com Webboard

Jump all over people---

On 5/28/2020 at 1:53 PM, happyjillin said:

You don't get it.

God you sound like a bad politico.  Yes I understand the suffering. I work raising money to feed people in SAT.  Last month I raised 5000 P.   I see the problems with a lack of food and I did something about it.  Go away Pedro.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, lcscats said:

God you sound like a bad politico.  Yes I understand the suffering. I work raising money to feed people in SAT.  Last month I raised 5000 P.   I see the problems with a lack of food and I did something about it.  Go away Pedro.

If that is your response to me,then you truly don't get it. You mentioned gov't support for these people when I said "you don't get it",nothing to do with what you and many of us are doing to help without gov't support. This thermometer and special doormat is a stupid unnecessary burden placed on people barely hanging on by their fingernails by GOVERMENT. I took care of the thermometer problem for her and delivery of it will be done to her this AM. And I won't go away.

pedro kertesz

• Like 2

The people don't want handouts or charity.  They want to work.  Burdening the with ridiculous paperwork, expensive floor mats (they aren't even THAT crazy NOB) and thermometers is just adding to the misery caused by government behavior in the first place. 

How easy it would have been for all these enforcers to just visit the businesses beginning several months ago, show them how to use masks, social distancing and hand sanitizers and keep working in the first place.  Those are the effective measures.  Wiping feet, taking temperatures when over half are asymptomatic and many others do not have high temperatures, is just junk science.

You know, education instead of elimination of the jobs of the people.

Wasn't even tried.

• Like 2

Posted on the Chapala Jalisco Facebook page.  Self explanatory.

Chapala Jalisco....
30 de Mayo del 2020....
68 día, si 68 días sin poder trabajar, sin que ninguna autoridad correspondiente ayude, 68 días que el malecón de chapala esta cerrado, algunos tiene mas días, sin ayuda del gobierno, ni algún plan donde muchas familias chapalenses ni comerciantes los puedan ayudar, ayuda que llegó fue solo a unos señalados, y actualmente sigue solo ese pequeño grupo señalado solo por lame branquillos, así es nuestra triste realidad, el ayuntamiento de Chapala reparte despensas pero al igual solo a gente señalada, aunque han llegado a colonias conocidas ni preguntaron si ya había desayunado las personas de la casa, ya 68 días sin poder solventar gastos, cuantos miembros de familia somos sin poder trabajar o recibir una simple despensa para mal llevarla de perdida, la pandemia ya no es lo que preocupa, lo que empieza a preocupar es la economía que empezó a derrumbarse en el municipio, ya no falta mucho para que empiecen a salir por la puerta falsa, muchas familias ya no saben ni como poder sacar para las tortillas, algo tan simple ahora es muy complicado, en mi casa no ha llegado ningún tipo de apoyo, ni una visita para preguntar si ya se llevó algo a la boca algún integrante de la familia.
Moisés Anaya, no te pido que me ayudes, te pido que me dejes ya trabajar, poder sacar el sustento para mi familia con el sudor de mi frente, con mi trabajo, porque cuando te pido ayuda sólo me dices que me apunté, y sobre eso es una realidad de que tengo que ser un lame branquillos para que me voltees a ver, así que solo le pido saber para cuando podre trabajar para yo mismo llevar el sustento a mi familia......

(Translation)
Chapala Jalisco....
May 30, 2020....
68 day, if 68 days without being able to work, without any corresponding authority helping, 68 days that the malecon of chapala is closed, some have more days, without help from the government, or any plan where many Chapalense families nor traders can help them, help that arrived was only to some pointed out, and currently only that small group pointed out only by licks, so is our sad reality, the city council of Chapala distributes pantries but like only to pointed people, although they have arrived in known colonies or asked if the people of the house had already breakfast, already 68 days without being able to solve expenses, how many family members are without being able to work or receive a simple pantry to take it lost, the pandemic is no longer what worries, what starts to worry is the economy that started to collapse in the municipality, not long before they start going out the fake door, many families no longer know how to get out for tortillas, something so simple Now it's very complicated, in my house no support has arrived, not a visit to ask if any member of the family has already taken anything to the mouth.
Moses Anaya, I do not ask you to help me, I ask you to leave me to work, be able to take the sustenance for my family with the sweat of my forehead, with my work, because when I ask for help you only tell me that I signed up, and about that's a reality that I have to be a licker to see me, so I just ask to know when I can work for myself bring sustenance to my family......

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 1:39 PM, happyjillin said:

I would suggest that the thermometer and Special doormat are unnecessary for the small businesses they are forcing to buy these. They've already suffered enough and this nonsense is just one more nail in their coffin if they're not in one already. No handouts from gov't necessary if they do away with this useless burden.

Totally agree.  Government is now a dictatorship.  When the government is afraid of the people, this is freedom.  When people are afraid of government.  This is tyranny.  Some famous person said that. Don't remember who.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

23 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

(they aren't even THAT crazy NOB)

Too many places up north going "the other crazy" opening bars, bowling alleys, and tattoo parlors.....fortunately most like Michigan are taking a very carefully and multi-staged approach.    Agree that taking temps and mats does "nada", as most understand, the feet don't do the dirty work here, and the key issue is asymptomatic carriers.      

Remember that picture of so many people in the pool in Missouri? Well at least one man became symptomatic the day after. How many people did he infect. The protocols are to protect people. I believe if people have largely adhered to the sanitation protocols they can sign a pledge to complete the requirements and open. The thermometers are available on facebook for under $50. MERCADO lIBRE IS PROBABLY LESS. There are 3 local vendors the mat is under 1000 pesos. They have time. The municipality and state just wants people to be safe. Have you gotten the virus yet? I think they are doing pretty well with limited resources. That 55 million pesos that are missing and Javier Degollado is "investigating" would sure come in handy now! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, #HarryB said:

Remember that picture of so many people in the pool in Missouri? Well at least one man became symptomatic the day after. How many people did he infect. The protocols are to protect people. I believe if people have largely adhered to the sanitation protocols they can sign a pledge to complete the requirements and open. The thermometers are available on facebook for under $50. MERCADO lIBRE IS PROBABLY LESS. There are 3 local vendors the mat is under 1000 pesos. They have time. The municipality and state just wants people to be safe. Have you gotten the virus yet? I think they are doing pretty well with limited resources. That 55 million pesos that are missing and Javier Degollado is "investigating" would sure come in handy now! 

The thermometer they are forcing the businesses to buy are $2500 pesos and up not some toy from FB. You have obviously not seen the protocols that have been forced on these people. The useless mat for $1000 pesos as well as the high cost for the thermometer ain't chump change for people barely hanging on that have had zero income for quit a while. And no they don't have time because in this case time is of the essence. Some small businesses have already closed permanently  go support their families harryb or help some that may still make it. Missouri has nothing to do with the misery HERE, except that the pronunciation is similar.

• Like 2

On 5/30/2020 at 8:51 AM, happyjillin said:

If that is your response to me,then you truly don't get it. You mentioned gov't support for these people when I said "you don't get it",nothing to do with what you and many of us are doing to help without gov't support. This thermometer and special doormat is a stupid unnecessary burden placed on people barely hanging on by their fingernails by GOVERMENT. I took care of the thermometer problem for her and delivery of it will be done to her this AM. And I won't go away.

pedro kertesz

My post was for the folks who said the government should pay for it.