Chapala.com Webboard

Covid-19 confirmed in Chapala and Jocotepec

No, and as a member of this web board you should know that.  Also the board has an ignore feature you access through the drop down menu under your name in the right hand top of the screen.

Participation is voluntary and free of charge.  No need to hang around if you find it uninteresting.

My degrees are in engineering.  I read and study a lot of diverse sources as well.  Always looking to learn something new.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DuckieHoomever said:

Yeah, sorry Cedros. My friend did indeed see the message. I misunderstood her. I still find it curious why the RC would not want it posted here, but I'll leave it be. Thanks for responding. Stay safe, stay home!

It is curious

Why is everyone so eager to believe individuals, Facebook, etc?         And then forward the false information to more people without verifying that it is true? 

The federal government and the University Nacional Autonoma de Mexico both update the information every night. 

As of last night here are the facts:     . Chapala     0 active, 0 recovered, 0 deaths

Jocotepec  0 active 1 recovered, 0 deaths

Ixtlahuacan 2 active, 0 recovered, 1 death

Here are the links to check yourself:

https://coronavirus.gob.mx/datos/

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/f0f10e692a814fd8aa8afc7f8575f5d2

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 7:11 AM, vetteforron said:

I hope they are doing contact tracing. 

The problem is, without large scale testing, you don't know whose contacts to trace. There are doubtless many folks walking around who have been exposed and perhaps even infected who are not yet showing symptoms or who are asymptomatic but contagions, This is the real reason for wearing masks. They are to protect others from the wearer, more than to protect the wearer him/herself. Those who go about in public with no mask because they "aren't afraid of the virus" or are "exercising their personal sovereignly" are irresponsibly endangering others.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, pol2sol said:

Been a member of this web board but have found it rather uninteresting. Same old thing. Most folks grumbling and everybody claiming to have proof of their righteousness. Snooping around for covid facts, same old thing again. Everyone is an epidemiologist of infectious disease. Not sure what Mainecoons degree is yet. I can’t figure this one out. I must admit though, that person must go through keyboards like wow! So much time on one a web board must be so exhausting. Hey, if you enjoy it. Super! I do find many entries repetitive, leadind to boring. I don’t have to read them all do I?

When one sits on the sidelines and isn't a player in the game and shouts at the referee and players for no reason other than they are bored maybe they should get off their fat ### and join the game. The players aren't bored but quite the opposite.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

When one sits on the sidelines and isn't a player in the game and shouts at the referee and players for no reason other than they are bored maybe they should get off their fat ### and join the game. The players aren't bored but quite the opposite.

It seems to me pol2sol just joined the game. He makes some very valid points and your post is unnecessarily critical. Behave!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1