Chapala.com Webboard

BBVA phone app

It's working on my iPhone.

How is it not working on yours? Unable to connect? Error message?

It might be safer to take the phone to the branch as that application is pretty sensitive with all the security BBVA added.

1 minute ago, John Shrall said:

It's working on my iPhone.

How is it not working on yours? Unable to connect? Error message?

It might be safer to take the phone to the branch as that application is pretty sensitive with all the security BBVA added.

Call BBVA Preferred customer help in English.  800 228 2728  They will help . First delete and reinstall then if that does not work call.  

42 minutes ago, Cronopio said:

Mine stopped working a couple of weeks ago.  I went to the bank and they said it was because I hadn't used it in a while.  I had to uninstall and reinstall it, but I don't know if the guy at the bank did anything else.

Again. No need to go to the bank and wait in line for hours. They will only put you on the phone with Mexico City for issues regarding the app.

Call Preferred Customer Service. They answer in English very quickly. They are very helpful. They can get a technician on the phone with you and if necessary re-set your app's connection.

800 228 2728