Chapala.com Webboard

Cigars redux

Yesterday Pablo delivered 5 boxes of 5 different Churchills to my house from Zapopan. He had no difficulty getting through. $500 pesos/box of hand made puros by his son in Vera Cruz.Really good price for an excellent quality cigar. As good as higher priced from Cuba or Dominican. I will be buying from him from now on and hope he can reopen his store in Chapala soon.

puros cigars.jpg

cigars pablo.jpg

• Like 2

Although I only smoke four or five cigars a year, I'm interested; particularly given the local connection. I hope you won't mind answering a couple questions. How many are in a box? Is it five, as in the picture? Also, can you comment on their relative strength? I get that tastes are relative, and won't ask for a full review, but people usually agree on strength. I generally prefer them strong or semi-strong. Lastly, I presume they have smaller sizes and different shapes (e.g., robustos, toros, figurados)? Sorry for all the questions but - hell - it isn't like any of us are terribly busy at the moment.  :)

• 1 month later...

Update: Friday was my 77th birthday so I ordered Don Pablos father's day special[26 assorted puros for $1000 mp].  He had to fight heavy traffic to get them to me en mi casa. The special carries to the end of June. If you truly like an excellent quality puro at a more than reasonable price ,please support him. He carries other quality brands too. He is not allowed to open his store in Chapala yet and thinks that might not happen until the end of the year. Phone him with your questions and/or orders. He understands English fairly well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 3:55 PM, SunFan said:

I'm breaking down after 3 months without a cigar. Isolation is getting to me.

Is the Fathers day assortment still available Pedro?

SunFan

Pablo says you got it. So you and I are the only non-cheapskates-jaja! Have you tried any yet and if so,wadda ya think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...