Chapala.com Webboard

Roof leaks, need repairs

Happy early rains. Have a roof leak, reliable, efficient roof repair person recommendations.  ????  Must be timely, and on time, along with reliable and good service, English at least some would we awesome.

Thank you in advance. 

Yeap! I used Rully, he always make on time, he speak English, reliable and honest. You can call at 3314451634 

He let for me more references. 

Sr Gino 33 1879 7220 

Sra kim 3767664526

You can phone to this person and asking for him, and call Rully he have more people for references. 

Saludos. 

Susan. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 2:44 PM, lakeside7 said:

How quickly happiness turn into disaster.......reliable, efficient roof repair person recommendations.....I guess that is the reason we keep have the same problem every year, they can fix it but not cure it ...that guy is hard to find good luck

Okay thanks no clue what this means, but it has been patched hopefully we can make it til next year and then once again do over roof, the sun is far more destructive then cold or even snow! 

• 2 years later...

Best roofer in town (Ajijic, Jalisco and surrounding area)s is Ruben Chavarria "El Chino" and Sons.  We are from Canada and Ruben "El Chino" speaks English and they do amazing work.  We trusted them so much that we left them to do the last 6 weeks of a large roof job on their own and they still kept in contact with pictures and calls.  Ruben, the dad, was on the job site frequently making inspections, and his lovely sons were respectable, timely, courteous, hard working and cleaned up after each day's work.  Amazing experience, we were so happy to have found them!  I did not expect our roof disaster to be repaired so easily.  They even did us a favor by giving us a visit asap to provide a quote as we were returning home soon.  He used the best materials and the workmanship is impeccable.  What amazed us was how they happily greeted us each morning and went directly to work with only a break to eat lunch (with laughter and song) and then went right back to the job.  Also, very respectful of the home as they opted to climb the ladder to the roof daily, rather than walk through the house.  I could go on and on, but I can't recommend them more, they are an absolute delight to hire for the job.  Go to their website, to see their awesome jobs:  http://www.elchinoajijic.com/ and their tel number 

Mobile Phone / Celular:  
333 150 90 31

Phone / Teléfono:
(376) 766 2327
Ajijic Jalisco México

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1