Chapala.com Webboard

Do you take Enalapril?

I have a package of Enanapril (28 ) 10 mg that was misprescribed for me. Expiration date Nov. '21. It's not cheap so wanted to pass it on to someone whose doctor prescribes it for them. I live in Mirasol.

Lexy

If you can, buy your scripts in bottles rather than blister packs.  Blister packs are expensive to produce and fill, hence their extreme cost.  Most pharmacies don't have things in bottles.  Guad Farmacia has Enalapril, and Farmacia Christina has Enalapril and Tramadol in bottles.  Blister packs can be up to 7X more expensive.

Just now, Yo1 said:

If you can, buy your scripts in bottles rather than blister packs.  Blister packs are expensive to produce and fill, hence their extreme cost.  Most pharmacies don't have things in bottles.  Guad Farmacia has Enalapril, and Farmacia Christina has Enalapril and Tramadol in bottles.  Blister packs can be up to 7X more expensive.

I did not know that........ I do know I can pop a pill from the blister pack better that to try to open the caps on the bottle. I wonder if the designer of those "safe" caps ever asked his grandmother to try to uncap them

• Thanks 1

I think the point of my original message got lost:among the other comments. (Guess I was mistaken about high price. Doesn't matter.)

I have and would like to give to anyone who takes Enalapril, 28 tablets, 10 mg, expiration date Nov '21. I live in Mirasol. I can pass them out to you from my curbside outer door.

Lexy