Chapala.com Webboard

I just made an order on MercadoLibra and assumed

Mercadolibre uses Estafeta, DHL, FedEx, and their own delivery system for "FULL" products to the Chapala area. Trucks deliver very day Monday-Friday. If you click on "mis compras" then click on the blue box "Seguir envio"  you will see a "Numero de Gia"  Click on it and it will take you to the carriers information on your package. 

1 hour ago, Floradude said:

I have deliveries of masks and gloves (separate) pending.  The delivery time was well over a month when scheduled.  The last I knew the masks were supposed to arrive on May 4th.  I am glad to hear that their deliveries are getting through.

Your purchase that was over a month was something from China. Those items are running way behind schedule. If you buy products that are in Mexico they will arrive in 2-4 working days, and if you order products marked "FULL" it is next day delivery to Chapala if purchased in the morning (Monday-Friday)

I've had amazing delivery on two items I ordered from Amazon U.S.  5 days on one, 3 on the other.  Not cheap but even with the shipping much cheaper than available here.  Amazon Mexico competed poorly in terms of variety and price on the items I ordered in from the U.S.

One must be very careful these days to check, when ordering, exactly where the items are coming from. I ordered a front for my cell phone from eBay Mexico, specifically avoiding Amazon US and eBay US, to ensure it was coming from within Mexico, and only found out later that it was actually coming from the U.S., and it took over a month. I learned my lesson.

32 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

One must be very careful these days to check, when ordering, exactly where the items are coming from. I ordered a front for my cell phone from eBay Mexico, specifically avoiding Amazon US and eBay US, to ensure it was coming from within Mexico, and only found out later that it was actually coming from the U.S., and it took over a month. I learned my lesson.

For information. Ebay mexico is just  Ebay with a different URL.  Always by the offer price it tells you the location of the seller. If it says Fast n free it is a USA seller to a USA address

• 5 months later...
59 minutes ago, Ron D. said:

Computer guy, I am trying to get in touch with you. My name is Ron. My number is 729-281-5360. I would like to discuss book design with you. 

Thanks, 

Ron D. 

He no longer posts on this board.  You can reach him here, same log in name.  http://www.insidelakeside.com

• Like 3