Chapala.com Webboard

Imss Hospital in Tlajomulco.

elrich

I went to the IMSS hospital in Tlajomulco today for test. The doctor told me
I should not wait for my results, she would save then and I could pick them up at my next appointment. So I went to the front desk to check on some other appointments. They told me all appointments after today have been canceled and only emergency will be handel at the hospital. They said this will last through May and maybe June. Now I have to go back to my local IMSS office to reschedule. If you have an appointment I would give it a second thoughts about going. And also the police roadblock were turning people away from Lakeside.

Edited by elrich

Just now, oregontochapala said:

Guadalajara  has one of the highest infection rates in the country  and you went to a public  hospital there when you're not on your deathbed? Wow. Just wow.

Maybe you do not appreciate how difficult it is for 1st. to get an appointment. 2nd trying to get back into the system once the chain is broken.

At the local IMSS Chapala Clinic you could not met the doctor and she would give you forms for 3 months supply of medication etc and next appointment is 3 months down the road

Part of the high  contamination risk, is the cluster mentality of the Mexicans who bring their whole family along for the event

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oregontochapala said:

Guadalajara  has one of the highest infection rates in the country  and you went to a public  hospital there when you're not on your deathbed? Wow. Just wow.

She's offering advice from personal experience, which is what this board is all about. And what do you offer in exchange? Smarm. So helpful.

28 minutes ago, oregontochapala said:

Do you know one thing thing about this poster's situation or health? If not, stop being so judgey. 

15 minutes ago, Xena said:

Agree. As Pluto the talking Snauzer on YouTube says, “Keep your nose on your own face.” 

Pluto is the best !!

Just now, artsnob said:

Today IMSS Chapala gave me my next appointment for July 15, although they gave prescriptions for May June  just have to go to their Farmacia in mornings to pick up each month

Stay Well my friend...... if the Virus bug does not get "us" ......this "heatwave" sure does not help 

• Like 1