Chapala.com Webboard

Monday at superlake: open, what`s the scene?

29 minutes ago, bezerk said:

Be careful, when you say fake news, it truly might be real news.  I do not buy anything frozen there and have not for many years.....

Then you can join that other new guy here who is ranting about WalMart. Just think, in a while you won't have any stores you'll be able to shop in, and the I'll know that social distancing is really working...

13 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Then you can join that other new guy here who is ranting about WalMart. Just think, in a while you won't have any stores you'll be able to shop in, and the I'll know that social distancing is really working...

I am not new and I did not say I did not shop at Superlake just no freezer foods. Either way Superlake is closing and Walmart I advise against delivery.  I tried twice first time had an issue resolved, second no delivery only charge, so now disputing thru charge card. Lived here many years before Walmart.. 

6 hours ago, Natasha said:

Excuse me.... but why bring Pancho into this thread at all?  He was only a son-in-law of the SuperLake family...... and has no connection there whatsoever any more.  And yes.... ridiculous rumour.

More bad information….Francisco (Pancho) Montes is the sobrino (nephew) of Leopoldo Paz, the owner of SuperLake. He is the son of the sister of Leopoldo (Polo) sometimes (Pollo)  Paz. :D

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, johanson said:

Slainte39 thanks for the great information. I know you in the real world and have always appreciated your informative posts.

Thanks Pete, yeah you sure do, about 25 years worth, I remember when you first arrived as a young pup and tried to run with the big hounds.  Remember me telling you the design pattern of the azulejos cerámicos in your house even though I had never stepped foot inside. That made you scratch your head.

Please tell Mainecoons when I/we talk about your/our age, that it is just kidding around.  He had it down as one the strikes called on me for being "a bad boy"   :D …....¡ Ni Modo !

An insult from me is almost a compliment…...lololol