Chapala.com Webboard

Mexico position and handling of Corvis-19

lakeside7

It’ll depend on where you have your strongest resources. Here NOB I have a well stocked pantry, refrigerator and home delivery for most items. I don’t have that in my home in Michoacan but some of you might. My kids are nearby and the doctor who has seen me for the last 20 yrs. I have two hospitals less than 5 minutes away. If you’re well set up in Mexico and don’t have good resources NOB then you should stay there.

• Thanks 1

S.O.B.

I agree with Jreboll. It's where you have your strongest resources. Although I have family in Canada, I have lived in Mexico for 24 years and everything is at my fingertips and close by. Doctors who make housecalls and a hospital 5 minutes away. A well stocked pantry and home delivery for nearly anything I could want or need. Hangin' out in paradise...with TWO good internet sources. :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bmh said:

Hospital 72 IMSS  Mexico state  is about to close because so many of the health workers have the coronavrus... Good luck to us...this according to Alerta Chiapas

Other IMSS doctors meeting was videoed on Whatsapp where they are saying they have families and are tired of working with no protection and tired of reporting no more than 1 death every 3 days (ordered by government), no matter if they have 50 each day. Getting really interesting. Maybe coming to a head in a week or so.

It is interesting , my godson was checking the death rate in Mexico versus Spain when the virus started and the two countries  had a similar curve.. but now the deaths are way lower in Mexico...so something if off somewhere.. I know that in CHiapas one death was reported in Independencia but it is not showing on many of th charts I saw.. I do not believe the figures I see in many of the charts here..   If you do not check the people who are sick or die how do you really know what they died of?

We have all been duped and we drank the Koolaide. Here are the current US numbers.    Early March > Imperial College of London Covid-19 Response Team estimates 2.2 million covid deaths in the USA.
4/10/20 CDC > Deaths involving or related to Covid 19 and Pneumonia = 16,676.  Reports are, that even these low numbers are inflated because many deaths are being reported as Covid deaths that shouldn't be. The economy was destroyed by this biological attack. Now, ask yourself, who had the most to gain from this, and who had the motive? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Ray said:

We have all been duped and we drank the Koolaide. Here are the current US numbers.    Early March > Imperial College of London Covid-19 Response Team estimates 2.2 million covid deaths in the USA.
4/10/20 CDC > Deaths involving or related to Covid 19 and Pneumonia = 16,676.  Reports are, that even these low numbers are inflated because many deaths are being reported as Covid deaths that shouldn't be. The economy was destroyed by this biological attack. Now, ask yourself, who had the most to gain from this, and who had the motive? 

Oh goodie: another conspiracy theory!  However, some things that happen are not planned:  Plagues come and go.  This may well be one. Like all plagues, people will suffer mightily, including the rich and powerful.

• Thanks 1

Is there a link out on the Web somewhere that says: Click here to join the conspiracy theorists group? Because we have a new group of haters and negators. Almost all the recent posts are from new members of this Board.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Michael Ray said:

As if this is ONLY happening in the U.S.????

Did you hear the one about God? Yeah. God is sick and tired of humans polluting the earth and killing the animals so he's putting his master plan in place. The pollution is clearing, the animals are taking over towns in shut down and the humans are dying.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1