Chapala.com Webboard

A Dose of Reality

Hud

6 minutes ago, geeser said:

Intelligence agencies say China lied and continues to lie about the number of fatalities. There is NO way we have any idea of how many have died there, so perhaps it's not President Trump who is fulla crap?

article here

China lied, okay.  China didn’t lie, okay.  Donald is still full-o-crapola.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, El Menudo said:

China lied, okay.  China didn’t lie, okay.  Donald is still full-o-crapola.

Why would your statement be useful information to anyone who checks this board looking for accurate info?  Your statement contributes NOTHING to the knowledge base. Other than indicating that you have inside information on the President's posterior.

You will note I provide sources for my info!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, geeser said:

Why would your statement be useful information to anyone who checks this board looking for accurate info?  Your statement contributes NOTHING to the knowledge base. Other than indicating that you have inside information on the President's posterior.

You will note I provide sources for my info!

You are so right, please forgive me.  I am sure China did lie.  But, the orange posterior is visible from orbiting satellites for all to see.

• Like 2

In agreement with daisy2013, everyone needs to take personal responsibility. 

22 minutes ago, daisy2013 said:

China lied and they are still cremating people 24/7. No one knows the true number and probably never will

we have to do what is necessary here since this is where we live.  

In agreement with daisy2013, everyone needs to take personal responsibility.  Blame anyone you want but the bottom line is the horse is out of the barn.

It seems to me that all countries are manipulating the statistics to save their economies.  That is what political leaders do. 

Mexico IMHO in my area has stepped up to the plate and is taking an aggressive approach to meeting the challenge.  We were in route to the Mazamitla area today to pay respects for a deceased friend and were  blocked from entering Mazamitla.  Also in La Manzanillo de la Paz.  A huge step forward to prevent the Tapatios from transporting the disease to outlying areas.  Thumbs up Mexico!

3 minutes ago, Kiko said:

In agreement with daisy2013, everyone needs to take personal responsibility. 

In agreement with daisy2013, everyone needs to take personal responsibility.  Blame anyone you want but the bottom line is the horse is out of the barn.

It seems to me that all countries are manipulating the statistics to save their economies.  That is what political leaders do. 

Mexico IMHO in my area has stepped up to the plate and is taking an aggressive approach to meeting the challenge.  We were in route to the Mazamitla area today to pay respects for a deceased friend and were  blocked from entering Mazamitla.  Also in La Manzanillo de la Paz.  A huge step forward to prevent the Tapatios from transporting the disease to outlying areas.  Thumbs up Mexico!

WOW!  I am impressed.  Good for them.

Here is an image posted on another website by a friend of mine who travels to Sayulita frequently.  Seems the locals have decided that they are not going to wait for the feds to act.  I like Sayulita. 

Not too crazy about some of the old gringo hippie expats who walk around town there with their bait T-Shirts, "I love Thailand."  Ni modo.  

92196067_302835384028217_3501015945357295616_o.jpg

Oh, I'm glad someone got a photo of that. My next door neighbor had to go shopping in PV yesterday, and said they were there when he drove home. They just let him drive past- he was alone and obviously not coming to Sayulita to party for Semana Santa. Maybe some of them recognized him.

• Like 1