Chapala.com Webboard

A Dose of Reality

Hud

An interesting statistic I found, for those who 'have not completely lost their minds by now: as of today (4-3-2020),  .01 % of the people in Texas have the virus, or are recovered. Another statistic worth noting: as of today, .0003 % of Texans have died. These are totals since January, when the Trump Adm stopped flights from China.The MSM will NOT show you those stats, because some of you might realize they have been trying to destroy the US with their scare tactics. Does this mean this virus is not serious. No, but it needs to be put into perspective with reality.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

YOUR President, YOUR country - Who Cares?

I'm glad to see you posted this.  Does that mean no more bashing of the U.S. and its President from you?  Much appreciated!  :D 

Y'all might find this interesting.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200402005460/en/Largest-Statistically-Significant-Study-6200-Multi-Country-Physicians

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well Hud my little brother is in the hospital  on a respirator.. He works as a para medic for the fire department in Paris and his wife is a nurse. Yesterday he got worse and now the hospital is too busy to speak to his wife , who is confined at home with 2 little kids and is waiting to see if they are all gong to get sick and to hear if her husband is dead or alive.. That put back things in perspectve... Your statistic will be outdated in 2 days as things will get worse...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

I don't like these partisan posts coming in lately. Reminds me if your neighbors cat always comes over and craps in your kids sandbox, and you have to clean it before they can use it. Keep your damned cat in its own yard and cleanup after it yourself. If you are the true U.S. patriots you claim to be, why aren't you there fighting in the so called war?

36 minutes ago, Hud said:

An interesting statistic I found, for those who 'have not completely lost their minds by now: as of today (4-3-2020),  .01 % of the people in Texas have the virus, or are recovered. Another statistic worth noting: as of today, .0003 % of Texans have died. These are totals since January, when the Trump Adm stopped flights from China.The MSM will NOT show you those stats, because some of you might realize they have been trying to destroy the US with their scare tactics. Does this mean this virus is not serious. No, but it needs to be put into perspective with reality.

What percentage of Americans died on 9/11?   Was that "put into perspective with reality"?  

"The MSM will NOT show you those stats, because some of you might realize they have been trying to destroy the US with their scare tactics."

No, it's because nobody really gives a shit about Texas right now since they aren't at the epicenter of the problem.  

22 minutes ago, Ferret said:

I can't "Like" your post bmh considering the circumstances. I was hoping for better news about your brother.

And Louisiana is right next door to Texas.

Some places do better than others. Why? Preparedness,? People following guidelines? Less fake news? Tougher people? 

Looks like as of today, Louisiana has .19 % infected or well from the virus since January. And, .007% deaths.

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Hud said:

Some places do better than others. Why? Preparedness,? People following guidelines? Less fake news? Tougher people? 

Looks like as of today, Louisiana has .19 % infected or well from the virus since January. And, .007% deaths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

How are you preparing for something that's not happening according to you?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

YOUR President, YOUR country - Who Cares?

Evidently you are so jealous, you gotta respond. Haters will hate ! Go for it ! :D

1 minute ago, Ferret said:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

How are you preparing for something that's not happening according to you?

What's not happening? If you mean the world is about to come to an end, then I'm not preparing for that. I am preparing for things that I can control. Is this virus bad? Sure it is, especially for me, if I get it. But, to be honest, if I didn't have my flu shot and they didn't know how to treat the flu like they do now, the flu would probably be worse than this virus. Certainly for me. Will we get through this? Well, I guess so. We got through the flu, cause when millions die each year from it, no one notices much any more. So, whatta ya think?

1 minute ago, CHILLIN said:

Why don' t you spell your name correctly? Should not be HUD, but rather DUH.

I've always known you were a Payaso, with a capital P ! :D

Just now, HoneyBee said:

Maincoon, am still rolling around in tears from your "incoming......" post.😂

He was right on, no? :D

8 minutes ago, Go Solar said:

90 deaths in TX is 90 real people.   And it will get worse, that is a fact.    Let's not minimize it by saying it is .0003%.    

You know, if you were really concerned about deaths, why haven't you continuously spoken up about the hundreds of thousands killed here in Mexico where you live? You care nothing about lives in Texas. You are just "show" and that is sad.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

Today Gov Abbott admitted they need to greatly increase their testing. More tests, more cases - what a concept.

Thanks for joining the group ! :D

9 minutes ago, ea93105 said:

Why don't you go catch some real fish rather than fish here for arguments.  

Catching a lot of haters and jealous fish right here ! My bait is working fine !!! :D

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Go Solar said:

Chillin' was right....it should be DUH.    

Another Payaso ! Welcome to the Club. Truth smarts, doesn't it? :D

• Sad 1