Chapala.com Webboard

Problems with Mercadolibre

My credit card and debit card have both been declined by mercadolibre. I called both US Banks and they said there was no problem on their end. When the box comes up on mercado to verify my cellphone for more info it never continues. If I want to go to a bank and make a purchase through them, what do I need to take with me, besides the cash?

1 hour ago, elevator said:

My credit card and debit card have both been declined by mercadolibre. I called both US Banks and they said there was no problem on their end. When the box comes up on mercado to verify my cellphone for more info it never continues. If I want to go to a bank and make a purchase through them, what do I need to take with me, besides the cash?

I would cancel the first purchase. Make a new one and select to pay cash. Mercadopago will issue the information necessary. Be sure you deposit every centavo ie; $ 399.18. If you are short 1 centavo the seller never receives notice of the sale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alpha1 said:

Is there any time limit between placing the order and actually paying at the OXXO location?

I use Oxxo all the time. It's my understanding you must pay within 24 hours to keep the order open. But Oxxo now has the ability to show the transaction complete instantly as opposed to some delays a few years ago.